Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"The #1"

walli

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as my clan has fun at the end of the day, then ranks in the game doesn't matter to me. Being #1 isn't about pulling the most and having the largest memberlist, #1 is about staying consistent, or it could be matched options, the best community, a variety of things makes a clan #1, numbers doesn't mean anything barely.

The clans that talk smack, we decide to hit in EOP, those that are cool with us and mind their own business, doesn't mind us because we let them do what they want and we don't go about hunting them and crashing their trips. We are not fighting MM right now simply because of #1, we are fighting them cause of the rivalry, and because of the load of bs that they talk about us and feed their members. At first it was FI, we became rivals and alot of heat was caused by both clans so we went out of our way to make sure we won that rivalry and kept going, then it was CP, even when we were outnumbered for a few weeks we still put up fights and kept going after CP until we won the rivalry, and kept on going....it's a series of events that bring on rivalries like these, it didn't just happen overnight....it just happened to be the next clan to talk **** and start a big fuss was MM because we beat them and they couldn't handle accepting a loss because they are too worried about losing their #1 spot...thats all they take pride in, is being #1, and tbh thats why half of their members are even in MM, just to have bragging rights and claim that they are #1 to other people....pretty damn stupid if you ask me haha, sure MM is a good clan, and they got so used to winning that now they can't take the heat when their clan loses....thats the difference between their clan and mine, and our views on #1. EOP is in it to win the rivalry, sure, #1 may come with it and thats always a bonus, and maybe it also kinda strives our members to push harder and do work, but MM is in it for the rank and the rank only, and they will do anything/say anything to the community to make sure that rank is theirs.

#1 rank comes with alot of drama, it can make or break a clan depending who it is, I know it won't affect EOP because all our members joined EOP for the community, and for other reasons, and we had loads of fun without competing for the #1 rank before we even started fighting MM, and thats always the way it will be...and thats the way it should be.

Anyways this post was a bit longer than expected, although theres so many more points I could hit, im just going to leave it at that. Cheers. :)

thekingu.png

I am laughing at how all the lilclans are posting "your not #1 anymore so you post this" etc etc. :P

I play to pk basically. I like the massive loot and nothing else.

1324349220-wtZL.png 1324349220-wbXV.png 1324349220-hZh7.png

1324349220-uLBh.png 1324349220-5ZQB.png 1324348612-BOs3.png

1324345218-PhRy.png 1324342569-IaAr.png

I am laughing at how all the lilclans are posting "your not #1 anymore so you post this" etc etc. :P

I play to pk basically. I like the massive loot and nothing else.

yeah, this

times change.

foe used to claim #1 in this #1 in that when they were good, now when they have fallen off the map they go like, omg #1 is not even important we do dis for the funz lelelelele HURRRR DURRRRR

see the connection? :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: