Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Challenging the whole pure community!

MarK.

Hey Faggots,

I'm in Team Outbreak, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day sucking ass in an online game. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it's fun to play video games every once and a while, but you all take to a whole new level. AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD!

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves.

If you douchebags think you're good, than I ******* dare you to come and challenge #team-outbreak. Be you a team, clan or just a group of faggots circle jerkin, WE DONT GIVE A ****. We are ******* invincible and you are all measly peasants compared to us. Anyways, thanks for listening, oh and the picture in my av is me and my *****.

45w2jk.gif

OP you are really a *******. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day playing a stupid ass game." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on runescape and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on runescape when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to the pure community that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a ******* 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school *******. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a **** what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Challenge accepted, my banhammer vs your team

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day playing a stupid ass game." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on runescape and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on runescape when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to the pure community that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." .

Yeah man, I mean you obviously dont play rs allot.. You're too busy posting on retarded topics on purewarfare/eop-rs.com hence your 2k posts on purewarfare/11k posts on eop-rs. You're obviously busy with srs bsns :D

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

[21:41:24] <+Indestructible> someone post this

[21:41:25] <+Indestructible> http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/resize...roll-thread.jpg

[image removed.]

Ffs might get booted for this

EDIT: Nope, but close. - Jay

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

If your avatar really is you, than ignore the rest of this topic, cause you've already lost.

I think you may have copied the OP from a 4chan thread, and editted it to be more relevent to this forum. How can dare bash people for playing this game, and then challenge them to beat you in it cause you're so much better than them, is beyond me. That's like ridiculing people who compete in hot dog eating contests, and then daring them to beat you cause you're so good at it. The people I do know personally in this community actually do have very active real lives. They're people who pride themselves on real life success, not in-game victories - because they're aware that scape is noting more than scape.

inb4 trololololol, inb4 umadbro

I'm locking this topic and removing your rank until I speak with you personally.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend