Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi dude

Mitch

* Topic is ' Defiance has OFFICALLY Closed it's doors for good. I have lost interest in this game, and decided it's not worth all our time. I suggest quitting. However - We will remain a team to mini, etc. Love u all xx'

* Set by [dF]Mitch on Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:59:50 GMT Standard Time

I think it would be best if you would follow your topic and depart from this game.

Not many people are fond of your flaming and ugly ways.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd reccomend my clan however i expect you to leave and remake your clan in a few months.

But if you've finally realised you're better off in a well established clan, then try EoP.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

best bet, quit rs

I agree with this guy Mitch, You know, like you actually said you would.

Or reopen your **** clan and finish the fight you started.

Instead of being a coward (;

hahaha. Zack ross 2k11 i miss u buddy u make me smile

* Topic is ' Defiance has OFFICALLY Closed it's doors for good. I have lost interest in this game, and decided it's not worth all our time. I suggest quitting. However - We will remain a team to mini, etc. Love u all xx'

I think it would be best if you would follow your topic and depart from this game.

c

who are you rofl? And if you read the topic you'd see that I said i'm not as active as I'd like to be, Baseball and basketball come before runescape, it's spring time now not winter. jsin

EDIT: Read your clan. Shows where this came from

I apologize for owning your clan for the times you were open to the point where it was mandatory to train to 20 defence and required to multi log into two accounts during a run in.

I guess I'll leave Negative for that now.

Edit: We're probably going to go to Control, don't know yet though.

aint chaotic still open ?

Wow only if it was man! You wouldn't of even seen this posted here! It'd be a auto application on Chaotic forums!

Lol love ya zack waka :]

-[MA]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Crumps] Lvl: 31

-Impact[11]- × (Clan): crumps is in 9 clans: Addy Daddies, ConspiracyRs, Control, Crumps Crew, Ham, Purple Elephants, Team Conspiracy, UMADBRO and Worldwide Community

-Impact[11]- × (Stats): Name: wadda_d00 | (Defence) Level: 30; Rank: -1; Experience: 13,833 | Next Level: 1,000 (31.97% to 31)

-Impact[11]- × (Clan): wadda_d00 is in 2 clans: Control and Crumps Crew

wtf u talkin bout control allows addy daddies

49506229.png

you act like flaming is a new thing.