Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Favorite "Old School" Clan

Sirswat

* Dont get confused with "best old school clan" just talk about your favorite old school clan *

For those who have been playing the game for many many years, what is your favorite old school clan? Before all these updates even came out on RS and it was just the plain old wildy, what was your favorite old school clan. This can date back to TP or the start of MM, to SO and AAO. Some of the oldies are still alive now, but did you think the old MM or FI or CP was better back then? All opinions, discuss!

For me, my favorite one was TH (The Hatred) and KO Pures with Dan <3

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt really around for Trilogy or TGG, but I did read their history, great clans

Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I remember The Fallen, great clan. What was the name of the clan led by Dan. It was around the same time of EP, TF, BP

I just hit up none official clans back then, or pking with friends, remember being lvl 11 in "rangerbros45" cc hitting up hillies :)

cc isnt oldschool :teehee:

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

I just hit up none official clans back then, or pking with friends, remember being lvl 11 in "rangerbros45" cc hitting up hillies :)

cc isnt oldschool :teehee:

Read what I put.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png