Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC

EOPCUHH

Do you guys think the acronym for LPC has changed from

Lowlevel Pure clan to Low Pulling clan

Since all these clans that pull so low always call themselves " LPC " yet they have plenty of 70s, 80s, and 90s in their clans.

Discuss! :teehee:

49506229.png

Wouldn't categorise us. I'd just say Negative has a lot lower average cb level than most clans, and doesn't pull as much as some clans.

Negative is a low level clan but theres clans like EF who run around with their 70s in addy berserker shields (35 Def) and level 80s/90s on their ml :verymad:

49506229.png

I don't think there should be an acronym to distinguish between pure clans. The #1 "LPC" should just man up and take the rank of #20 pure clan or whatever they are equal to.

So you're saying that people who choose to pk together at low lvl are automatically worse than people who choose to pk at a higher level?

OT: The LPC scene at the moment is definitely not where it's suppose to be, but I have a feeling it will be getting better. Let's keep calling it Lowlevel Pure Clans :).

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

[09:54] <@[EF]hippy> .ml negative

[09:54] -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [-] Negative (http://www.negative-rs.com/) | Members: 55 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Homeworld: 61 | [Averages] Cmb: 63.93/64.8; Str: 69.71; Cns: 71.6; Mage: 81.65; Range: 81.09; Overall: 656 | Last Update: 15th Apr 2011

[09:54] <@[EF]hippy> .ml ef

[09:54] -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [EF] Exiled Force (http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com) | Members: 51 | Type: F2P | Time: Not Set | Cape: Wilderness9 | Homeworld: 167 | [Averages] Cmb: 63.96/64.81; Str: 78.31; Cns: 63.76; Mage: 77.82; Range: 78.31; Overall: 622 | Last Update: 15th Apr 2011

Im sure if you dont consider my clan an LPC and you consider negative a LPC then i dont know what to say.Perhaps your in some form of mental rehab?

We have two 80s in our clan, these are there f2p combats : I_M_A_Lemon 82cb and Speciez 80cb

Also i dont think i need to go beyound this to prove my point since i have seen a 90 and few 80s in negatives trip also :)

Conclusion : my Clan is an LPC.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

[09:54] -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [-] Negative (http://www.negative-rs.com/) | Members: 55 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Homeworld: 61 | [Averages] Cmb: 63.93/64.8; Str: 69.71; Cns: 71.6; Mage: 81.65; Range: 81.09; Overall: 656 | Last Update: 15th Apr 2011

[09:54] -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [EF] Exiled Force (http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com) | Members: 51 | Type: F2P | Time: Not Set | Cape: Wilderness9 | Homeworld: 167 | [Averages] Cmb: 63.96/64.81; Str: 78.31; Cns: 63.76; Mage: 77.82; Range: 78.31; Overall: 622 | Last Update: 15th Apr 2011

Im sure if you dont consider my clan an LPC and you consider negative a LPC then i dont know what to say.Perhaps your in some form of mental rehab?

We have two 80s in our clan, these are there f2p combats : I_M_A_Lemon 82cb and Speciez 80cb

Also i dont think i need to go beyound this to prove my point since i have seen a 90 and few 80s in negatives trip also :)

I'd feel stupid if I posted something about negative being more of an LPC than us l0l.... Cya hicks....

Anyhow, it is mostly 'low pulling clans' now-a-days but I'd say we are fairly low level'd having 1-3 members over 80 combat.... but hey haters gonna hate let em hate and watch the wins pile up :D

Wouldn't categorise us. I'd just say Negative has a lot lower average cb level than most clans, and doesn't pull as much as some clans.

Negative is a low level clan but theres clans like EF who run around with their 70s in addy berserker shields (35 Def) and level 80s/90s on their ml :verymad:

EoP has the right to talk about anyone elses Defence levels since when?

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

I don't think there should be an acronym to distinguish between pure clans. The #1 "LPC" should just man up and take the rank of #20 pure clan or whatever they are equal to.

So you're saying that people who choose to pk together at low lvl are automatically worse than people who choose to pk at a higher level?

OT: The LPC scene at the moment is definitely not where it's suppose to be, but I have a feeling it will be getting better. Let's keep calling it Lowlevel Pure Clans :).

No Prateek, not at all.

I'm saying it forms an imaginary barrier which gives lower clans the impression that they are the best at something, thus making them want to stay at that level forever and never improving. I mean, who wants to go from #1 LPC to #6 MPC?

4Fdyf.png

No Prateek, not at all.

I'm saying it forms an imaginary barrier which gives lower clans the impression that they are the best at something, thus making them want to stay at that level forever and never improving. I mean, who wants to go from #1 LPC to #6 MPC?

We do :D we are training very hard and preparing to make our move, we just need some more time, especially with things being as boring as they have been in the LPC bracket.

@sings I think Replusive is a self proclaimed MPC; at least I hope so.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Conclusion : my Clan is an MPC.

You havn't seen any 90's dawg.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I don't know if anyone has told you, and if you don't already know this it makes me wonder how you're ranked in a clan, but when defence isn't ranked on the highscores, it isn't factored into the combats by runehead.

Thus the original point that he made about EF having lots of mith and addy (I don't know nor care if its true or not) is actually completely irrelevant to the point you made.

Perhaps your in some form of mental rehab?

Also that was just terrible.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png