Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Interitus' First Week

fkye

2ew1xqw.png

Interitus Forums ~ #Interitus ~ Interitus RuneHead

I apologize for the lack of gfx, we're currently waiting for a friend to finish making our gfx, and then we can have sexy topics that are attractive.

Also, if you have any questions/concerns/flames, feel free to drop me a pm in #Interitus. My nick is Enricho. :thumbsup:

Welcome one and all! I'm sure you're wondering who we are, and all I can tell you is that we're Interitus.

We're a new clan on the block and it seems so far we're already making a name for ourselves. I'm not getting cocky or anything, that's just how it feels to me.

This topic is about our first week of being open, all the events we had, everything.

If you don't care to read at all, please feel free to go to MM's Sunday Trip, or scroll down and look at our pictures and watch our videos.

Anyway, our first day ever was Saturday - April 9, 2011. We started out with only a 5 man memberlist, and to-date we currently have a 10 man memberlist. We also have more who are planning on joining soon.

I'm not going to make a topic about it, but today we had a fun little pk trip to hunt Resurgence, and we managed to pull 10 people to it. :thumbsup:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Our first ever event was a Mini War versus Resurgence on April 12, 2011.

Round 1:

We Attack

It was pretty even throughout the round, each clan taking kills one by one, and then at the end Resurgence pulled off a win. Good job Resurgence!

Interitus Starting: 6

Resurgence Starting: 6

Interitus Ending: 0

Resurgence Ending: 2

Round 2:

We Defend

This round was a pretty easy win. Thanks to some epic tanking and some smooth piling/pile transitions. Good fight Resurgence.

Interitus Ending: 6

Resurgence Ending: 0

Round 3:

Pkri

This round was a Pkri. We had good tanking and piling this round as well. Topped off our first mini with a 2-1 win. Thank you for the fights Resurgence/Volt and good fights!

Interitus Starting: 7

Resurgence Starting: 7

Pictures:

jjpr2h.png

abpmrl.png

aewt8w.png

91grye.png

Video:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We then had 2 more Mini Wars on April 14, 2011.

The first Mini was versus Resurgence.

Round 1:

We Attack

With an overall great tanking, calling, piling, we were able to lose nobody and kill all of Resurgence fairly quickly.

Interitus Ending: 7

Round 2:

We Defend

This round was a pretty easy win as well. If only Brian was a better tank... :-/ We had good pile transitions and that got us an easy win.

Interitus Ending: 5

Round 3:

Pkri

This round was a Pkri on Plat. We had a little trouble getting a pile after our first one, but once when we did, it was easy pickin's. Levi tanked them all with his amazing 57 hp +1 for him he's way better than I am at tanking.

Pictures:

34p1155.png

2czvcci.png

w1eio1.png

xf7tya.png

2nb7ngn.png

2u6p4s0.png

The next Mini was versus Affliction.

Round 1:

We Attack

This round was a bit of a challenge. After we koed our first targ, we had trouble again finding our next pile. Since they were higher levels, they were better at tanking, so we had more trouble actually killing them. Each clan seemed to kill each other one by one, and at one point Affliction had a +1 on us. By then I thought we lost it, but somehow our organization won it for us.

Affliction Starting: 6

Interitus Ending: 2

Affliction Ending: 0

Round 2:

We Defend

We won this round with our tanking/piling. We only managed to lose one, and we did have a little trouble staying on piles. We eventually did what we needed to do and in the end our organization won it for us. It was a slow round again, and they ended up going to single in the end.

Interitus Starting: 5

Affliction Starting: 5

Interitus Ending: 4

Round 3:

Pkri

They wanted this Pkri on Plat. Since they decided to use corrupt in the previous rounds (corrupt was off), i decided to only drop 1 and keep the +1, along with allowing dung. They ended up using overs and still losing. Overall, it was a loads of fun and was good experience for us.

Interitus Starting: 5

Affliction Starting: 4

Pictures:

2pzjupi.png

rwtnkp.png

v2v11t.png

okcxm8.png

spjg37.png

6r1y08.png

aouv7t.png

Then on April 16, 2011, Interitus had our First Ever PK Trip!!

We were only 1 week old, so I was very interested to say the least to see what our pull would be. I was quite suprised.

We did not have sign-ups or anything, just posted a topic with the time/date and we would see who showed up.

We started out with 7 people, and held it the entire trip. Our pull consisted of 6 of our regular members and 2 Intros/Applicants. We ended up pulling 9 by the time we were having our Pkri with Affliction, but 1 person dc'd right before we were going to fight.

We just decided to end after the Pkri.

PKRI - INTERITUS VERSUS AFFLICTION

We had great piling/calling/tanking/everything. It was ******* awesome. The most fun I've had clanning in over 2 years.

Rules were: No Overs, No Returning, 1 Def Only

Interitus versus Affliction

Interitus Starting: 8

Affliction Starting: 8

Pictures:

Jock's 99 Strength:

20110416162134.png

Starting: PlayerZ dc'd before the fight, so it was actually 8 vs. 8

20110416180411.png

20110416182129.png

20110416182310.png

20110416182450.png

20110416182528.png

Video:

Overall, I would say we had quite a successful first week. I'm looking forward to the weeks/months/years to come.

If you're looking for a Mini/Pkri, drop by #Interitus and PM an Op.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can tell, you guys are going to be a great new clan :). You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, Swagger, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Glad you guys had fun :D!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Nice job, been hearing only good things about you from my brother amongst other people.

Keep it up

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Nice job to everyone but Josh and Brian

TO those two: **** you.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I like this topic, keep it up.

Good luck to u.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

so tiny i can barely see you.

can't wait to roflstomp you kids for talking so much ****. Dead in a week. HG CYA RICK!!!11!!

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

so tiny i can barely see you.

can't wait to roflstomp you kids for talking so much ****. Dead in a week. HG CYA RICK!!!11!!

says a guy with 13ppl ml :\ hi Sikh, not cool.

@topic

Brian :unsure:

psccr.png

2eyv1xf.png

That AF clan is ****; good to see lvl 50s doing ******* work :D

I approve of this clan, stop by #clan-ef we only have like 2-3 members over 80 combats; we could offer you guys some good practice for the future.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Goodluck building up some numbers.

Pure community needs small clans like you to keep the around people that just wanna chill with a few mates and have small fun fights.

All the best lads.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?