Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

hate videos towards other clens

Toxic SlaY

they aren't very nice!!!!

its called cyber bullying...

cyber-bullying has been defined as "when the Internet, cell phones or other devices are used to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person". [2] Other researchers use similar language to describe the phenomenon.[3][4]

Cyber-bullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mail to someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender, but it may also include threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech), ganging up on victims by making them the subject of ridicule in forums, and posting false statements as fact aimed at humiliation.

Cyber-bullies may disclose victims' personal data (e.g. real name, address, or workplace/schools) at websites or forums or may pose as the identity of a victim for the purpose of publishing material in their name that defames or ridicules them. Some cyber-bullies may also send threatening and harassing emails and instant messages to the victims, while other post rumors or gossip and instigate others to dislike and gang up on the target.

Kids report being mean to each other online beginning as young as 2nd grade. According to research, boys initiate mean online activity earlier than girls do. However, by middle school, girls are more likely to engage in cyber-bullying than boys do.[5] Whether the bully is male or female, their purpose is to intentionally embarrass others, harass, intimidate, or make threats online to one another. This bullying occurs via email, text messaging, posts to blogs, and Web sites.

Though the use of sexual remarks and threats are sometimes present in cyber-bullying, it is not the same as sexual harassment and does not necessarily involve sexual predators.

Certain characteristics inherent in online technologies increase the likelihood that they will be exploited for deviant purposes.[4] Unlike physical bullying, electronic bullies can remain virtually anonymous using temporary email accounts, pseudonyms in chat rooms, instant messaging programs, cell-phone text messaging, and other Internet venues to mask their identity; this perhaps frees them from normative and social constraints on their behavior.

Additionally, electronic forums often lack supervision. While chat hosts regularly observe the dialog in some chat rooms in an effort to police conversations and evict offensive individuals, personal messages sent between users (such as electronic mail or text messages) are viewable only by the sender and the recipient, thereby outside the regulatory reach of such authorities. In addition, when teenagers know more about computers and cellular phones than their parents or guardians, they are therefore able to operate the technologies without concern that a parent will discover their experience with bullying (whether as a victim or offender).

Another factor is the inseparability of a cellular phone from its owner, making that person a perpetual target for victimization. Users often need to keep their phone turned on for legitimate purposes, which provides the opportunity for those with malicious intentions to engage in persistent unwelcome behavior such as harassing telephone calls or threatening and insulting statements via the cellular phone’s text messaging capabilities. Cyber-bullying thus penetrates the walls of a home, traditionally a place where victims could seek refuge from other forms of bullying.

Moreover, bullies can gang up on their victims on electronic pages more efficiently than they do in traditional bullying, since there is no limit to the number of people who can join in, following a bullying statement.[17]

One possible advantage for victims of cyber-bullying over traditional bullying is that they may sometimes be able to avoid it simply by avoiding the site/chat room in question. Email addresses and phone numbers can be changed; in addition, most e-mail accounts now offer services that will automatically filter out messages from certain senders before they even reach the inbox, and phones offer similar caller ID functions.

42% of kids have been bullied while online. One in four have had it happen more than once.

35% of kids have been threatened online. Nearly one in five had had it happen more than once.

21% of kids have received mean or threatening e-mails or other messages.

58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than four out of ten say it has happened more than once.

58% have not told their parents or an adult about something mean or hurtful that happened to them online.

as a pure community we need to band together to stop it. i understand rivalry but i feel this is taking it too far. making yotuube videos flaming another people?

post your opinion but i think everyone should like veryone and we can be together as one

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

So... after reporting pw users for mentioning mm and hf. Now it seems your encouraging the discussion of it. Don't get why youd post this otherwise

OK then:

I think it's low. Pure clans shouldn't hide behind main clans no matter what reason.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

MM and HF isn't a myth, it's not a discussion point, it's not something up for debate. It is what it is.

M1ni Sniper owns and he's right with most of his points. Why are you so upset about it kid?

BOOM DROPPED THE KID BOMB IN THERE.

Also everyone report the original poster, he should be warned/banned for this topic TBH IMO.

For the record, he added in all the text and the "cyber bullying" in the title after the 6th post.

Guess this has transformed from a flamebait-type topic into total spam, not relevant toward pure clanning at all.

Topic should prob be moved to spam forum.

(inb4block)

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Kind of confused..

The guy seemed generally nice, thanking EOP for the run-in and saying how he just cares about fun.

Is the hate the part where he talks truth about how much MM and HF team?

In all honesty this commentary made FOE's trip sound really fun, especially at the end.

I'd watch out if I were you, some potential recruits may be watching this "hate" video.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

For the record, he added in all the text and the "cyber bullying" in the title after the 6th post.

Guess this has transformed into a flamebait-type topic into total spam.

Great.

i was writing it as i posted? no one reads pw this time of day i was making edits about the pint of the topic it would be pointless just to post the video as i have a reason about it and offering a clan discussion abo ut it.

thank you for the support every1

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Great.

i was writing it as i posted? no one reads pw this time of day i was making edits about the pint of the topic it would be pointless just to post the video as i have a reason about it and offering a clan discussion abo ut it.

No support for you. No one reads PW at this time, except for the 12 (17 now)viewers as I'm posting.

What did you think this would lead to you, you aren't dumb...wait...

Great.

No support for you. No one reads PW at this time, except for the 12 (17 now)viewers as I'm posting.

What did you think this would lead to you, you aren't dumb...wait...

There aren't any MM fan boys on at the moment to back him up, his thread backfired big time. :teehee:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

seems like a topic backfire and a 2l82 delete. facepalm.

both sides have their points and arguments.. why are we dragging it out more. mm won this weekend, lets move it on.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

thanks for the support so far guys i hope we can continue to come together as one pure community and stop the hating for once :)

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY