Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force preps Mayhem Makers and loses

20bag

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You beat the #1 pure clan, even though just 1 round for you being a low lvl pure clan thats good. Mayhem Makers clearly best F2P clan ever, just ask FOE and EOP.

Your numbers is all that makes you good, you don't prep hpcs but you prep lpcs. MM #1?

First off, tlp can't even talk, you guys are competing against low/mid level clans atm because you can't pull enough and refuse to step out of clan wars. EF came to us and asked for a 1 def dangerous clan wars fight. Those are how fights, if they must be in clan wars, should be done. Getting tlp into dangerous is already near impossible, getting them to 1 def is.

EF had very good fights vs us and I was surprised how well some of them could tank with such low hp.

waaaaaay too late for an inb4 statement.

ive been asking 13th for a 1 def f2p prep in dangerous for about a month now. so talk to your own leadership before talking **** about other clans. we just beat foe last saturday but i guess foe is a mpc, and i guess we just ranged them from clanwars while they were at corp. Tlp have not done a safe f2p prep since the update, and frankly getting mm to p2p prep us is obviously never going to happen. ive offered 1 def dangerous already and its still a no.

anyway.

great job to Ef. its incredible to see low clans come up like this and give high clans a great fight, course mm will say they didnt try or whatever, but you got the win and thats something to be proud of, especially since when mm doesnt try in f2p they are still rediculously good.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

You beat the #1 pure clan, even though just 1 round for you being a low lvl pure clan thats good. Mayhem Makers clearly best F2P clan ever, just ask FOE and EOP.

Your numbers is all that makes you good, you don't prep hpcs but you prep lpcs. MM #1?

First off, tlp can't even talk, you guys are competing against low/mid level clans atm because you can't pull enough and refuse to step out of clan wars. EF came to us and asked for a 1 def dangerous clan wars fight. Those are how fights, if they must be in clan wars, should be done. Getting tlp into dangerous is already near impossible, getting them to 1 def is.

EF had very good fights vs us and I was surprised how well some of them could tank with such low hp.

waaaaaay too late for an inb4 statement.

ive been asking 13th for a 1 def f2p prep in dangerous for about a month now. so talk to your own leadership before talking **** about other clans. we just beat foe last saturday but i guess foe is a mpc, and i guess we just ranged them from clanwars while they were at corp. Tlp have not done a safe f2p prep since the update, and frankly getting mm to p2p prep us is obviously never going to happen. ive offered 1 def dangerous already and its still a no.

anyway.

great job to Ef. its incredible to see low clans come up like this and give high clans a great fight, course mm will say they didnt try or whatever, but you got the win and thats something to be proud of, especially since when mm doesnt try in f2p they are still rediculously good.

I think I love you

lmfao @ cory

great job EF, quite an achievement! excellent piling in that final round, you seem to have great organization.. keep it up guys

Thanks for all the great feedback TLP, you guys are making us feel like we could take on the world :P

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Well done EF, even though you lost the event, you still had your chins up in the end :D

great jobs guys and who knows? Maybe after some more practice preps and training your stats you can beat MM within a week :D

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

Still...

retards

We post a topic of us loosing to a clan cause we want publicity!

Good luck on them apps

Mitch stop hating us cause we contributed to your **** clan closing for the 15th time. I am sorry that we have achieved so much in so little time, and you were unable to achieve anything with like 10 tries, but hey gotta work what you got.

Haters gonna hate, appreciate you keeping my topic bumped for all the 'publicity' though. I posted the topic because I was amazed at we had done and thought the rest of the pure community would have a positive reaction, which most of them did with the exception of a few idiots (You are one of the few idiots if you didn't catch on) Anyways keep e-thugging reopening dF and maybe one day, just maybe you'll do something someone will remember other then close ofc.

negsig-5.png

ok gj i guess, not worth a topic tho lol

Meh if you don't think so then don't post on it, nuff said.

negsig-5.png

Respect Exilef Force, you guys got balls of steel :]

<3sorryabouthittingyouguystodaywewereafternegative

negsig-5.png