Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Tryhard vs Team Agony

Kse

Well ya, earlier monday our leader had approached Elvy, knowing they were opening today, asking for a single run-in. Elvy gladly accepted, all seemed to be good.

Rules:

Obviously NO illegal activity (i.e DDoS) - Broken by Elvy

1 Defence Cap

All off - Broken by 2 members on Team Agony using curses.

Returns off - broken by Tryhard and Agony

9vs9 - Broken by Agony, snuck a level 108 in mid-fight.

Elvy had admitted that he already had our leader(T Laws) ip ready to go, before the fight even began. He told us, he had it ready on the thought that somehow we were going to DDoS them he said. Elvy claims that one of his members was DC'd on rush, but we have a screenshot of him saying "out" as he dropped.

Video will be uploaded shortly, will post here. Everyone post pics, fun event besides the whole faggotry presented by Elvy.

Pure Community, welcome your newest Pure Team, #Team-Agony. DDoS for ghost robes and glorys, the finest team we've seen yet!

RM72J.png

6PNqq.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sad nh to the max lol.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

First of all I'd like to began by saying you're leaving out that we agreed on specific rules which was made clear and than you broke those before the fight had been initiated.

Secondly, if you expect to break rules such as you did prior to the fight than than expect not to be retaliated against with cheating when you started the cheating than you sir are lost.

Was out with my friends didnt go. Guess ******** went down, its been talked about.

whatever its runescape.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

First of all I'd like to began by saying you're leaving out that we agreed on specific rules which was made clear and than you broke those before the fight had been initiated.

Secondly, if you expect to break rules such as you did prior to the fight than than expect not to be retaliated against with cheating when you started the cheating than you sir are lost.

Remind me again what rules we broke during this single RUN-IN. You must be new at this whole single pking thing, the term RUN-IN typically means the two teams RUN IN. herpa derpa

6PNqq.gif

Secondly, if you expect to break rules such as you did prior to the fight than than expect not to be retaliated against with cheating when you started the cheating than you sir are lost

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif

1. Agony was to attack while tryhard was to defend, tryhard immedietly attacked Agony - which in theory is an autowin by its self. regardless we started the fight, un-potted and not ready.

2. Show us a pic of any one of our members returning, we have pictures of your members such returning aswell as teleporting out of battle - both of these were turned off.

3. Show a picture of the level 108 your talking about, we didnt sneak in any level 108 or break any of the original rules.

Lastly it was a good fight, hope to fight you guys some time soon!

1. Agony was to attack while tryhard was to defend, tryhard immedietly attacked Agony - which in theory is an autowin by its self. regardless we started the fight, un-potted and not ready.

2. Show us a pic of any one of our members returning, we have pictures of your members such returning aswell as teleporting out of battle - both of these were turned off.

Lastly it was a good fight, hope to fight you guys some time soon!

well, u guys ran at our spread run on and all, and 1 person barraged you once, xz chaos stayed on surgery for a good 4 casts while we spammed off. but does this explain why you troys ip pre-typed in before you even came into view of us? that itself just shows the true scumbags you are, and you guys are in for something you cant handle, especially with b2k and soham representing, just look at #inc. Explains itself.

6PNqq.gif

The rules are defending are that you can not attack until we attack. We even told you when to pot and didn't play it cheap. We ran in and wanted to spread amongst you and then start the fight. We were unpotted while you were potted + prayed - and you attacked us. About the ip's i don't have anything to do with that nor do i know anything about that.

Kse #Inc is now closed and has been for the past 5 months.

Anyways, we had a good fight. Hopefully next time you can play by the rules.