Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what happened to this?

eop/epidemic killed it

Mm had nothing to do with it at all, amirite? Quit being ignorant, your clan isn't innocent.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Hi ^_^

Problem with this game is there are other people that can ruin the fun. I'm sure when we all started this game it was to have fun but I do think thats somewhat lost these days.

It died with the introduction of addy, ddosing, and crashing.

It died when BH was introduced and a lot of the old school members stop playing.

If you win then good for you but if you lose well there is always next time.

Them ^ tbh

Proud to have been an Elite in Chaotic
110611215426.png

#Neutral

Leaderships uphold a different mindset now. I suppose the game has become more serious, and the amount of maturity has dropped due to everyone caring way too much, and having too much pride. The current state of the community has its good sides when compared, but I would bet money on most everyone who was around for the old community thinking more highly of it.

I wouldn't expect anything to change. The community has become a serious competition, and mutual respect is long gone seeing as most leaderships don't even talk person to person, more stuck up leader to stuck up leader. When you get two stuck up guys competing with each other you're bound to have something flare up. If you want things to change, start with yourself, and be straight up with people. Skip the cocky attitude over a video game, and don't get so worked up when kids get angry and attempt to start arguments over a video game forum. Take a step back and realize that it is a game, it's meant for you to have fun. Stand by your own clans propaganda, and leave the other clans lies to rot as the more than capable forum users depict what is bull ****, and what is not.

Just my personal opinion.

15zs5ro.jpg