Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a Clan.

Su lc l De

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 def??? lol. Join EOP so I can take your addy :) Then again for your sake, you might not wanna join a clan that's in a slump. Bad time to hop on that bandwagon. So maybe TLP becuse their trips would be more fun since they face weaker opponents and get lots of loot. However, if you would like to be in a high level clan that competes with other high level clans, FOE would be a good fit for you but you might not get as much loot or have as much fun. There really isn't too many good clans you can join with 30 def since those clans are usually the desperate one's, but good luck man with whatever clan you chose.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

What was your reason for leaving WAR?

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

A few of the other ranks and I didn't see eye to eye on a few things, as well as the fact that I will be alot less active in the near future. I was planning on stepping down soon anyway. At this point I'd like to be a member, not deal with the stress of having to lead, and not have to stress about having to make every event.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

A few of the other ranks and I didn't see eye to eye on a few things, as well as the fact that I will be alot less active in the near future. I was planning on stepping down soon anyway. At this point I'd like to be a member, not deal with the stress of having to lead, and not have to stress about having to make every event.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Sometimes you have to work through your problems. I've had problems with basically every council member in MM but at the end of the day we try to resolve it, find something we agree on, and work to make our clan better. I guess it's not always possible but it's worth a try (if you haven't tried resolving that is).

Anyways, if you're looking for a relaxed clan I would say you'd fit with MM but seeing as you're getting 30 defence you'd fit best in FI. FI have changed a lot from what they used to be seem to more relaxed.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .