Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Undefeated Saturday

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Expected from a clan full of foreign idiots lol. What exactly did you accomplish today? Your spy got gg'd and lol @ runekas thinking we have no spies in MM, you can dig all you want you'll never find them.. Tell that to Speshls.

Toxic, I think you learned a lessons or two after today's trip. Leave spying to real clans, not massers.

See you next weekend.

Will you see us next weekend though? Or will you just run and hide again?

The fact that we made EOP scared to step foot in the same world as us is more satisfying than any win.

4Fdyf.png

Actually I would say MM is the most consistent pure clan since the pvp update, disregarding a few periods they've always been fighting for the top dog position. And you say that Eop beat them fairly for two weeks and now MM has more numbers and beat Eop for that reason, well when Eop beat MM "fairly", they too always had more people than MM, which is why they beat them, so what you said doesn't make sense imo.

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

Expected from a clan full of foreign idiots lol. What exactly did you accomplish today? Your spy got gg'd and lol @ runekas thinking we have no spies in MM, you can dig all you want you'll never find them.. Tell that to Speshls.

Toxic, I think you learned a lessons or two after today's trip. Leave spying to real clans, not massers.

See you next weekend.

Will you see us next weekend though? Or will you just run and hide again?

The fact that we made EOP scared to step foot in the same world as us is more satisfying than any win.

not the first time they are getting our hopes up by saying "see u tomorrow/next weekend etc etc" :teehee: :teehee:

i think what some people fail to see here is that it's just runescape, and if EOP didnt fight mm saturday then who cares, as long as everyone had fun.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

How is that a retarded post, it's pretty funny actually...the whole conversation gave me a few lol's....you guys gotta step your spy game up.

Hope you guys had fun on your trip. Oh wait... :)

thekingu.png

How is that a retarded post, it's pretty funny actually...the whole conversation gave me a few lol's....you guys gotta step your spy game up.

Hope you guys had fun on your trip. Oh wait... :)

don't' you live in your mothers basement still & pretend you smoke weed all day lol

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

This was like the runescape cold war. The only time we are given fights is when its at or below chaos altar, or in single, where confidential cannot attack anyone. Truly boring trip, its a shame pure clans aren't even competition anymore. May i suggest some clans start merging? because this is getting rediculous.

oo20nv.png

Did more ******* hopping about than the Easter bunny

why cant eop or foe just fight us **** mm vs foeop would of been beautiful

better than chasing you everywhere

i even sly'd in a mid trip fap out of pure boredom

Jill is quite the girl, eh?

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

i think what some people fail to see here is that it's just runescape, and if EOP didnt fight mm saturday then who cares, as long as everyone had fun.

i bet if it was the other way around you'd think otherwise

9kqihk.png

I wonder why EOP n FOE didn't team up for this trip to match MM... trouble in paradise?

Gj on your pull MM, even though you lacked action.

I was wondering this too tbh, woulda prefered a 2v1 in multi to raping lil kids in single all day

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

expected from desperate clans

the truth is, if Eop were in MM's position of supreme superiority they would be making identical topics, so in conclusion to this orgy of male genitalia I say, Eop retreat back to Goops bungalow and try harder next time. MM boring trips happen it means your doing well in Runescape more often than not.

good luck with the lootations tonight.

I wonder why EOP n FOE didn't team up for this trip to match MM... trouble in paradise?

Gj on your pull MM, even though you lacked action.

I was wondering this too tbh, woulda prefered a 2v1 in multi to raping lil kids in single all day

You seem to use many derogatory words towards other clans. Calling people little kids, ****, stupid, colorblind, etc. It's no wonder many of the posts in your topics get deleted.

You guys seem to be doing good ever since your mass recruiting. Your numbers prove to be useful. You have improved a bit. Keep it up.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011