Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med | F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no view on the other fights with CT but the last.

We rushed you at portal, you moved to CA we followed and killed majority, the rest ran away and were all killed or chased to lvl 1 single.

Then 10 mins later you come down from lvl 10 portal, 20 minimaps away from the original fight and spam cp cleared. Wasn't surprised to see most of you were not skulled.

Now off/on topic - any members flaming will be warned or suspended appropriately.

So try to keep it clean.

Please tell me how do you see if all our members if they were skulled or not? We were falled in like 95% of the time?

I have no view on the other fights with CT but the last.

We rushed you at portal, you moved to CA we followed and killed majority, the rest ran away and were all killed or chased to lvl 1 single.

Then 10 mins later you come down from lvl 10 portal, 20 minimaps away from the original fight and spam cp cleared. Wasn't surprised to see most of you were not skulled.

Now off/on topic - any members flaming will be warned or suspended appropriately.

So try to keep it clean.

Please tell me how do you see if all our members if they were skulled or not? We were falled in like 95% of the time?

not alot of red dots on the floor m8, u firing arrows or meeleing entire fights? or even claiming false wins.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

saw tr people with you...

Also i highly doubt you could beat any of those clans matched seeing you only fight ef

You actually saw ONE person with their name "Triibulation", who is no longer in Tr.

I wont even bother commenting on that second statement.... :L

(21:05:41) -[\\]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Triibulation] Level: 32 | Exp: 16,987 (0.13% of 99) | Unranked | EXP to lvl 33: 1,260 (29.6% to 33) | Effigies: 1@1,696xp | Penguin Points: 2 | PC Points: 37 | Zeal: 3 | ToG: 22

I'm quite sure CT doesn't accept over 29 defense, unless you've changed it. That's not for me to worry about, though.

Looked fun, looks like you guys stepped it up from pulling 47-65. I don't think you guys could beat CP or TLP matched opts though, that's just my personal opinion. Shame so many fights got crashed.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

By the way, we checked the clan death thingy and this is what we had: 288 kills 110 deaths. So I don't how you guys could of cleared us lol.....

We beat you at the obelisk, when CP rushed in it was 35 of us and 10 of you. You guys dipped and left us to fight the crashers quite disrespectfully so you can't argue with us there.

I am not claiming a win at the mossies fight, I stated that. I'm still waiting for your ending opts.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Seems fake to me. Cmon Ct, you can't beat CP nor Tlp. When have you ever r0fl?

when have you gave us the chance? hatters gonna hate when we step up to the plate

Apparently you claim you did it today but clearly not by the pics and vids. You don't have the chance because your leadership sucks.

Their cx leadership is good,

p0ke n die is were it got ruined.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

By the way, we checked the clan death thingy and this is what we had: 288 kills 110 deaths. So I don't how you guys could of cleared us lol.....

We beat you at the obelisk, when CP rushed in it was 35 of us and 10 of you. You guys dipped and left us to fight the crashers quite disrespectfully so you can't argue with us there.

I am not claiming a win at the mossies fight, I stated that. I'm still waiting for your ending opts.

I don't think 10 TLP would have helped vs CP when crashed, so I don't think it's fair to pin that on TLP if that happened.

This topic looks like it's about to get juicy. I smell a good rivalry over the next few weeks, reminds me of CP vs CY but bigger opts (?).

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Here's a tip, when you regroup for 5 minutes after being cleared and return and kill 2-3 tlp members that were looting doesn't mean you won.

Don't turn into the new fi. I promise you that you wont like it :/.

Good pull though keep it up.

the new fi don't claim false wins,

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

Here's a tip, when you regroup for 5 minutes after being cleared and return and kill 2-3 tlp members that were looting doesn't mean you won.

Don't turn into the new fi. I promise you that you wont like it :/.

Good pull though keep it up.

We hadn't had much action all day, and it was 4 hours into our trip. All we wanted to do was give our members a good long fight because they waited for us. You could have left any time you wanted but you stayed and I respect that.

We didn't claim a win or anything, we had lots of fun in that return fight and I thought you would have too.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

TLP had 20ish left at 18 ports and we left cause cp had over 45ish and we cleared you at 18 ports and then you guys rushed 18 ports and were obviously guna claim the win again. At mossies you had 5-7 people left when we went into single (you were in single lol...)