Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [4/23/11]

Mayor

Seriously why are you showing us disrespect for giving you a fight?

We didn't flame, we didn't claim a win, we only went to single once to get enough so that we could fight you. I don't understand what your problem is. If another clan showed that much dedication against my clan then I'd be delighted that they were giving my clan an event. We left that fight with enjoyment and thats what the game is about, enjoyment.

And then you guys are trying to turn it into a who won and who lost fight. Take the win if it means that much to you, I thought you guys would have been happy that we stayed to fight you for 10 minutes.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

holy **** ct talk so much ****, what do you mean you only re-grouped once in single, are you mentally challenged? I have the whole fight from start-end with us clearing you 4 times exactly into single and you guys just re-rushing every time 5 mins later, it'll be up in 30 minutes. my face is firmly in my palm

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

O **** CT ITS ONNNNNN

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We didn't flame, we didn't claim a win, we only went to single once to get enough so that we could fight you. I don't understand what your problem is. If another clan showed that much dedication against my clan then I'd be delighted that they were giving my clan an event. We left that fight with enjoyment and thats what the game is about, enjoyment.

And then you guys are trying to turn it into a who won and who lost fight. Take the win if it means that much to you, I thought you guys would have been happy that we stayed to fight you for 10 minutes.

tbh it seems like ct wants the win bad...it took ct only 45 min to get pure warfare out. to me that means they wanted to show everyone they won.

xncgb5.jpg

tbh it seems like ct wants the win bad...it took ct only 45 min to get pure warfare out. to me that means they wanted to show everyone they won.

any 1 who watches the vid can see we ran over them time and time again d/w mate

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Around 50+ Kills and ZERO ******* DEATHS!!!! Anyways the last fight against CT was fun, but like seriously, even our scouts told us you guys were remassing at mossies when we were already in EDGEVILLE. We fully cleared/pushed you guys to mossies 6 times, with you guys only pushing us to single once and that was after we re-rushed your returners who were all freshened up with food/prayer/run and we were low on food/prayer/run. I'm not disrespecting you guys because you guys return like crazy but we clearly won that fight.

110423184759.png

110423184801.png

110423184834.png

110423184855.png

110423184946.png

110423185002.png

110423190820.png

110423190912.png

110423190913.png

110423190914.png

110423190958.png

110423191117.png

110423191400.png

110423191408.png

110423191435.png

110423192627.png

110423193119.png

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

well alot of what you are saying is true tlp, but isnt winning about being the last on the battlefield? ct had great return i admit that and you guys did take out a huge chunk of our members too, but we were still returning, if the other clan is still returning than the fight isnt over. ct waited for you guys to rerush for a good 10 minutes but you guys chose to cut off returns and walk down instead of finishing the fight, i admit you guys had us beaten at some points but we also came right back and charged into the fight again.

winning is clearing the opposing clan, which we did x5

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

tlp enough flamming, vid says what happened, no point in saying it with words when the simple minds of pure warfare can watch moving pictures.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

well alot of what you are saying is true tlp, but isnt winning about being the last on the battlefield? ct had great return i admit that and you guys did take out a huge chunk of our members too, but we were still returning, if the other clan is still returning than the fight isnt over. ct waited for you guys to rerush for a good 10 minutes but you guys chose to cut off returns and walk down instead of finishing the fight, i admit you guys had us beaten at some points but we also came right back and charged into the fight again.

the fight at obelisk was also the same thing, while you guys attempted to clear up the last of us alot of us were still returning, nobody called a regroup or anything when we returned, that was just our members returning to the fight, and your members werent looting they were fighting about 5 of us until our returners came back, p0ke was about to call a loss in the fight until we told him tons of people were still returning, ct fought valiantly today and never gave up, when other clans threw in the towel we kept pushing back into the fight. the fight is not in how hard you can hit, its how hard you can take the hits - quoted from rocky.

anyways goodfight tlp, you guys were very well organised and you guys did dominate in some parts of the fights, but you guys walked away while ct was waiting for you. in my eyes thats a win for me.

doesn't work like that

I could have 5 people rush mm

5 people die

return to the battlefield and spam gf mm

5v110 we won obv.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility