Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force -- How Mad? #1 LPC

20bag

efbanner.png

Today Exiled Force started out the day with a decent pull of 42, with a 45 peak (We had 3 Repulsive members with us.) We expected a low pull as the trip was unofficial and on Easter weekend. We were impressed we were able to pull ~40 loyal EF to this trip despite it being a holiday. We then went to the wildy with intentions of keeping Negative in single, like we do every week, smacking WAR for xVideoz constantly talking **** and as usual filling our banks with BV's return sets. Although their returns consisted of steel arrows and tuna this week, so we didn't make much.

110424064420.png

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Bloody Vikingz + Strike Team VS The Hatred

So we heard BV was in our homeworld teamed with ST, apparently they were hunting us? They were walking around aimlessly in the wild when our scout found them. So we waited until they wandered into a nice location to fight and hit them just north of sperm hill. BV dragged the fight to the west, were The Hatred attempted to crash, we battled on, BV called a regroup somewhere in spider village. So we continued fighting TH just east of spider village, we slowly moved the fight north so we could stall for our returners, we called a regroup just to the west, not even a mini map away, TH was cleared/ran/logged. We waited on a few returners (45 seconds max) then rushed south into spider village. We took control of the furnace room in spider village the BV had regrouped in, we pushed them out with ease and made bank off their mithril and steel arrows. Our quick returns and organization won this fight for us. Better luck next time guys, TH if you are gonna crash at least clear us :whistling:

EF starting: 41

BV+ST starting: ~35

TH starting: Guessing 20-30 not sure, if a TH rank could let me know that'd be appreciated.

EF ending: 41, all had returned by the time both clans were cleared.

BV+ST ending: 0

TH ending: 0

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Outrage

Our Negative spy told us that they had finally left single, so we hopped quickly to their world to hit them, they were having a RI with a new upcoming clan Outrage. Sadly when we arrived Outrage had already cleared, Outrage has 20-25 left not entirely sure, they also cleared Negative in like 45 seconds so grats to them. We were already in to far to call it off, so we just cleared out the remaining Outrage that didn't make it to single, sorry guys, we were after Negative.

EF starting: 41

Outrage starting: 20-25 not sure, need confirmation

EF ending: 41

Outrage ending: 10-15 in single.

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Bloody Vikingz + Strike Team

After banking our loot, we heard Negative had regrouped and were camping in W87 single (go figure) so we hopped over. When we were hopping we got word from our scouts that this world was packed with different clans. So we waited around FOG for a bit trying to wait for the right time to hit Negative, they didn't leave single for about 15 minutes, so we just said **** it and decided to go find some loot, we walked to CA only to see BV+ST there. We rushed the move of CA, and quickly dragged the fight into the altar so we could use our 15s and dominate the Vikingz with our superior clump warfare. We easily cleared them, when the loot started to appear we saw an astounding amount of tuna and steel arrows. We were confused but none the less proud. Better luck next weekend BV.

EF starting: 40

BV+ST starting: 35-40

EF ending: 36

BV+ST ending: 0

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Bloody Vikingz + Strike Team

Once again we scouted BV running around like the massers they are. So we quickly hopped and intercepted them on sperm hill. When they saw us they shat their pants and tried to run, but their overwhelming amount of mithril was heavy. So we bound them, tortured them and killed them. They ended after the 3rd and final ass beating of the day. Once again thanks for the loot BV, we do appreciate it.

EF starting: 45

BV+ST starting: 40ish

EF ending: 44

BV+ST ending: Maybe like 5 got away?

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Fatality VS MM kinda crashes? VS WAR crashers VS Toxine of CP

Since we heard FI had about the same options of us we decided to go for an epic gwas and attempt to fight an HPC. We got them to defend on sperm hill, EoP was AC'ing as we were sure someone would crash this fight with the recent beef between all the big boy clans. We saw MM coming down as we were running to hit them. Once we were on sperm we got a beautiful little clump right on the tip of sperm. We were in control of the fight from our perspective, 30-40 MM came rushing down on sperm, so we called to get into ghost hut thinking FI would follow since they agreed to team on crash. FI dipped the **** out, leaving us alone against what we thought was the boys in pink. So we said **** it, and re-rushed sperm. When we got back on top we found there was only 25-35 MM on the hill so we just cleared them out easily. I think they were in a different fight and those few just didn't get the memo?

While we were picking up our delicious lootations, We Are Royalty rushes onto sperm spamming something retarded, they had been promising to hit and clear us all day. We got our scims out pushed them towards hill giants. They were easily cleared, we lost 1-2 people possibly. Same thing as said to TH; WAR, if you are going to crash, at least clear us. Thanks for all the loot :D

We got a Regroup at hut and spotted Chad from CP, we were sure this was a lure guessing that FI had given CP the location or something. So our PK Leader told everyone to be ready to log, we chased Toxine down and killed him. Then quickly logging as we saw CP on the edge of our mini map, GF CP you almost lured us <3

EF starting: 43ish

Fatality starting: 35

EF after MM rushed: 40

Fatality after MM rushed: 25-30?

EF starting when WAR rushed the hill after we cleared out 20-30 MM kiddos: 30

WAR starting when they crashed: 25

EF ending after logging from CP: 26

WAR ending: 0

efheader20.png

We dismissed after this fight seeing as how all the clans in our league had already been dismissed, wonder why? But we got news of a Rune War going down, so we massed up ~10 EF and headed there only to find 10-15 Negative, killing looters and looting. So we cleared Negative for their loot then continued killing looters until the Rune War hopped worlds, we couldn't be asked to find the world hop, so we just banked our loot. We averaged about ~500k an inventory each :D

efheader20.png

Videos with full proof of all stated above:

John|Sing's Video

Ron|Dont Eating's Video

Sorry I cba with a bunch of pics, the vid does more justice anyways, thanks for all that read it if you did, I know there are walls of text :D Great job to all EF members that attended, once again proving we are the #1 LPC. Keep it up boys, no amount of teaming and NH faggotry can put an end to our ownage. Organization and returns were amazing all day.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sorry about kinda running into you on sperm hill. We were chasing FOE and EOP all around the wild today (they won't fight us, ever), and about 20 of us ran into you. We kinda ran away though lol. Looks like you guys had a good saturday :)

ahh this what i look forward to on a saturday, reading ef's topic always gives you a good laugh. maybe one week you wont team and actually fight fair :(

gj i guess!!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

ahh this what i look forward to on a saturday, reading ef's topic always gives you a good laugh. maybe one week you wont team and actually fight fair :(

gj i guess!!

We didn't team? We had 3 clan friends from R with us, cause R didn't go out f2p this week, whyumadtho?

Pay me 10m a week and I'll let you come out of single and get some action

EDIT:

what a joke, the first couple minutes is EF and R getting pooped on by bv+st+ th, despite you having numbers on us we still cleared you :), you made?

Just watched your video, and tbh your vid shows more proof of us calling a RG then ours, look at the mini map, 6 orange dots, and 15+ white dots going west.... you just chose not to follow, we walked one mini map away and you guys logged out claiming a win.... Autowins don't work in the wilderness sorry bro

negsig-5.png

gj i guess!!

We didn't team? We had 3 clan friends from R with us, cause R didn't go out f2p this week, whyumadtho?

@TH kid Do you have eyes? If so use them watch our vid we pound your bung holes, solo vs you and BV teaming, ill edit our topic now that you admit to teaming with BV, at first I thought u were just crashing :P

funny, because if you watch our video it's you getting guys getting cleared despite more numbers. btw its pretty obvious you had more than 3 R people there.

gj i guess!!

@TH kid Do you have eyes? If so use them watch our vid we pound your bung holes, solo vs you and BV teaming, ill edit our topic now that you admit to teaming with BV, at first I thought u were just crashing :P

funny, because if you watch our video it's you getting guys getting cleared despite more numbers. btw its pretty obvious you had more than 3 R people there.

Do you see the white dots going west on your mini map or are you just retarded, done flaming you.... I have show'd proof of everything stated, you have proved one thing: you are mad.

Please post picture proof of anything you've said, grats on making a PW account just because you were mad btw<3 Better luck next weekend, maybe you can call another win!

negsig-5.png

Ahh, the inaccuracies in this topic are as abundant as ever. I'll give you a tip of the hat for the consistency with them though. Won't bother getting into specifics again, but congratulations on your trip fellas.

pandanegative1.png

gj i guess!!

Do you see the white dots going west on your mini map or are you just retarded, done flaming you.... I have show'd proof of everything stated, you have proved one thing: you are mad.

Please post picture proof of anything you've said, grats on making a PW account just because you were mad btw<3 Better luck next weekend, maybe you can call another win!

Anyways ty for the pixels, looking forward to more rune scims from your terrible clan weekly. PEACE

Ahh, the inaccuracies in this topic are as abundant as ever. I'll give you a tip of the hat for the consistency with them though. Won't bother getting into specifics again, but congratulations on your trip fellas.

Who are you to judge anything that happened today, you were in single the entire time.

@TH rgproof.png

Picture from your vidders mini map like 8 orange dots and 18 whites all moving west to our RG one mini map away from you, next time don't log out, next time don't post 'proof' that just shows how inaccurate you really are. If you guys can make it another week, that is.

negsig-5.png