Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force -- How Mad? #1 LPC

20bag

haters gonna hate. anyway good job EF on dominating the wilderness this weekend.

o btw we had 3-5 Repulsive members with us because they didnt have a trip cuz of the easter weekend. we didnt even have signups and we pulled more than BV TH or Negative.

TH- guys learn to clear b4 u talk trash ok? <3

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply jaw dropping, another outstanding performance and great display of force and organization by my fellow lilguy warriors in EF.

All of you should respect them and if not, get ready to be smashed by the purple swag train.

-Grayson :wub:

Mrywu.png

Simply jaw dropping, another outstanding performance and great display of force and organization by my fellow lilguy warriors in EF.

All of you should respect them and if not, get ready to be smashed by the purple swag train.

thanks grayson happy easter bro

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

obviously you did not clear TH as they were north of you alive still, can't tell by vids but it seems as if both clans had ending opts and left the fight

also at pic TH was teamed with BV aka the white dots

We didn't have 'ending opts' we rushed BV that was RG'd south in the furnace if you read the topic/watch the vid, the white dots were EF, BV was in the furnace.... Damn nice logic/attempt though

Gotta love Grayson

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

obviously you did not clear TH as they were north of you alive still, can't tell by vids but it seems as if both clans had ending opts and left the fight

We didn't have 'ending opts' we rushed BV that was RG'd south in the furnace if you read the topic/watch the vid, the white dots were EF, BV was in the furnace.... Damn nice logic/attempt though

Gotta love Grayson

you rushed south towards the BV that died and regrouped, the TH and BV who had not died were still north. TH left as they are dumb and didn't realize a lot of EF were still alive.

Gotta love Grayson

you rushed south towards the BV that died and regrouped, the TH and BV who had not died were still north. TH left as they are dumb and didn't realize a lot of EF were still alive.

We won the fight, last ones on the battlefield with inventories full of loot, and that is what matters....

Yes there probably was 5 or so TH kids that managed to get north and log out :S they were the lucky ones. BV had a RG in the furnace you can deny it all you want but our vid shows us crushing their RG after we leave the 5 TH kids to logout/run away. We had bigger fish to fry with more loot.

As for BV, the fact TH teamed with a masser clan says enough about them that I don't have to say anything. Better luck next weekend to all clans that got their asses smacked and donated to our banks.

:lol: EF IS A **** CLAN

Were you owned today? If so I apologize.

negsig-5.png

Gotta love Grayson

We won the fight, last ones on the battlefield with inventories full of loot, and that is what matters....

Yes there probably was 5 or so TH kids that managed to get north and log out :S they were the lucky ones. BV had a RG in the furnace you can deny it all you want but our vid shows us crushing their RG after we leave the 5 TH kids to logout/run away. We had bigger fish to fry with more loot.

As for BV, the fact TH teamed with a masser clan says enough about them that I don't have to say anything. Better luck next weekend to all clans that got their asses smacked and donated to our banks.

:lol: EF IS A **** CLAN

Were you owned today? If so I apologize.

+1

Mrywu.png

i hate to be the one to throw water on your fire but. The first fight you where cleared. "Regrouping" does not save you. If your not on the battle field and the other clan is you have lost my friends. ALSO! i saw ALOT of [R] Spams in the whole fight so if im not mistaken there was clearly more R then you SAY!

Anyways grats on your trip looked FUN!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i hate to be the one to throw water on your fire but. The first fight you where cleared. "Regrouping" does not save you. If your not on the battle field and the other clan is you have lost my friends. ALSO! i saw ALOT of [R] Spams in the whole fight so if im not mistaken there was clearly more R then you SAY!

Anyways grats on your trip looked FUN!

Ask Repulsive yourself thug life, we had 3 of them there.... And we RG'd one mini map away in multi and ended up clearing the rest of the BV, so I hate to be the one to burst your gangsta bubble, but we did tha damn thang you feel me pizza boy?

negsig-5.png

I was told the rest of the video was posted here, and you haven't acknowledged it once?? GF IDETS.

The rest of the video shows actually what I said... you got a fall in and left. We stayed and cleared your allies.

negsig-5.png