Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nick Is Searching

dubijazz

If you're looking to have fun, i would recommend stopping by #Interitus and checking us out. We're a new clan on the block and we're growing everyday. We're a low-med clan, and we do the best we can, and we have fun doing it. We're a tight-knit community and very welcoming to new members. Everybody knows everybody so you won't be just another +1 to us. I would highly recommend checking us out, if not I wish you good luck choosing a new clan to call your home.

#Interitus

http://s4.zetaboards.com/interitus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make sure you're gonna have fun join #Interitus and help us grow. We're a brand new lpc-mpc and we're looking to improve, just to make sure you'll be friend of everyone and known by everyone come to #Interitus and make some friends before joining. Good luck making your decition!

Oh and also, we're a real pure clan since the max defence we accept is 13, now I advise you to look between your options and pick wisely. ;)

arent u 20def?

If you're looking to have fun, i would recommend stopping by #Interitus and checking us out. We're a new clan on the block and we're growing everyday. We're a low-med clan, and we do the best we can, and we have fun doing it. We're a tight-knit community and very welcoming to new members. Everybody knows everybody so you won't be just another +1 to us. I would highly recommend checking us out, if not I wish you good luck choosing a new clan to call your home.

#Interitus

http://s4.zetaboards.com/interitus

agreed

Just to make sure you're gonna have fun join #Interitus and help us grow. We're a brand new lpc-mpc and we're looking to improve, just to make sure you'll be friend of everyone and known by everyone come to #Interitus and make some friends before joining. Good luck making your decition!

Oh and also, we're a real pure clan since the max defence we accept is 13, now I advise you to look between your options and pick wisely. ;)

arent u 20def?

My defence level is one dear James, seeing that you are finally 70 range I expect you as a close friend I consider you to apply to Interitus soon, hopefully you'll help Nick feel more comfortable about picking a clan and bring him on the right path.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

Hey Nick I'm from control and aswell as being from Chaotic I am the only person who didn't leave control after duval made his new clans.

In control we have minis constantly throughout the day although mainly eastern and gmt time based we have new recruits from all over the place. We place ourselves as the #1 F2P med clan and are now stepping it up In P2P- aiming for 1 P2P prep a week aswell as a range of different events, control has been active for 5 months with our maximum pull being 70 and just yesterday we pulled an astounding 65. Feel free to idle and chat in #Ctrl and why not make an intro and get to know us at www.control-rs.com

Edit: If you don't join us I recommend Negative they may have Hugh but we've got Blue. :D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You would enjoy EOP, I promise you. Lots of loot is made and lots of fun is had. EOP is definitely one of the top clans as well. You would fit right in with those stats of yours. :)

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Hey Nick I'm from control and aswell as being from Chaotic I am the only person who didn't leave control after duval made his new clans.

In control we have minis constantly throughout the day although mainly eastern and gmt time based we have new recruits from all over the place. We place ourselves as the #1 F2P med clan and are now stepping it up In P2P- aiming for 1 P2P prep a week aswell as a range of different events, control has been active for 5 months with our maximum pull being 70 and just yesterday we pulled an astounding 65. Feel free to idle and chat in #Ctrl and why not make an intro and get to know us at www.control-rs.com

Edit: If you don't join us I recommend Negative they may have Hugh but we've got Blue. :D

Lol'd at the last bit :D

My YT Channel :)

CLICK ^ FOR COOKIES

hzyo.png

You would enjoy EOP, I promise you. Lots of loot is made and lots of fun is had. EOP is definitely one of the top clans as well. You would fit right in with those stats of yours. :)

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Hey there Nick, give Fatality a shot! We have a very active aussie unit! :)

We may be a HPC, but trust me, we fight everyone!

Feel free to idle in #Fatality

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Hey nick come check out #interitus. We have an active staff and a great community. If you want to be a part of a close community where you will make a bunch of new friends and have a lot of fun then come check us out. Good luck on your decision and hopefully you'll stop by out IRC.

Best of luck,

~Brian

Proud Founder of Interitus

Proud Ex-Leader of Chivalry

2hqqfxs.png

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Still lookin, But i want a nice Aus unit.

Well, EOP has a nice unit that's always on at night including people from other timezones. :)

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010