Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jeebles Pk Vid II

Jeebles

Jeebles Pk Video II

Background

Jeebles was created in 2007, following a failed first attempt at creating a pure, resulting in over 40 defense. Jeebles was created under the name "Pumpin Slugz" and was involved with clans from the start. Clanning was part of the appeal that the pure community had to me. I had previously been a part of Dutch Ownage, Impact Pk Group, Aprons, and Northstar, but upon my return to the pure community in 09 following the abolishing of pking, i joined Calamity. I was in calamity for a good amount of time, and when it eventually closed, i joined Veneratio, and remained in the clan until it closed. My love for the F2P server grew immensely while in Veneratio. After VO closed, i joined the clan i am still a part of until this day, the Mayhem Makers.

How i trained

Jeebles was born during the "pest control" era, and so i did a bit of training during that time period. This is the reason for my low hitpoints level (88). I rarely train nowadays, due to the amount of bots ruining every training spot in the game. The game has become unplayable because of this.

PKing

I normally try to PK with the same items i have been using since i started playing in 2003. I prefer to PK using the abyssal whip, and dragon dagger. I have recently found a liking in using the dragon claws, because of the unfair hits of the weapon, and the fact that one can rarely tank its special attacks without a phoenix necklace, or combo food.

The Video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1B44RFYE

Please keep the posts positive, i am open to constructive criticism, and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys would help spread the video by showing it to your friends or whatever you kids do.

oo20nv.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice vid.

But it would be nicer if u eddit it some more.

:/

Loved it, classic style of editing good music. list of songs btw? or band names. and hows 20 def pking?

First song was by the devil wears prada off of their zombie EP album, second song was ***** liquor by rob zombie.

20 def pking sucks, but the kills you get make you profit, most of the people at 95 combat are near maxed rune pures/statius/korasi/whatever else and claw rushers

oo20nv.png