Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best levellers

konka

Probably MM because more people use their public forums..?

What a dumb topic.

typical eop/foe fan boy or member. i didn't count the guest achievements, only the actual MM members. sorry you have inactive forums.

typical mm fanboy. Makes a topic that subtly advertises MM (while not so subtly flaming their rivals) so that when the clan he's currently in closes he can make a smooth transition.

good-o

What a dumb topic.

typical eop/foe fan boy or member. i didn't count the guest achievements, only the actual MM members. sorry you have inactive forums.

typical mm fanboy. Makes a topic that subtly advertises MM (while not so subtly flaming their rivals) so that when the clan he's currently in closes he can make a smooth transition.

good-o

i'm nor a fan boy or in a clan, it was simply an observation that they seem to be the most active training pures. you took it the wrong way because your clan has inactive forums.. you said it, not me. :)

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

What a dumb topic.

good-o

i'm nor a fan boy or in a clan, it was simply an observation that they seem to be the most active training pures. you took it the wrong way because your clan has inactive forums.. you said it, not me. :)

actually you said it, i don't think any of the 3 clans have inactive forums, just that MM's have the most forum guests (which comes in handy when MM start losing :P)