Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Integrity Vs Veracity F2P Prep.

Dylan

Rules

1 Def

Dung Off

Corrupt off

Matched.

4/30/11

Time will be

If you live in the UK(GMT), the event will begin at 8:00 PM.

If you live in the US(Pacific), the event will begin at 1:00 PM.

If you live in the US(Mountain), the event will begin at 2:00 PM.

If you live in the US(Central), the event will begin at 3:00 PM.

If you live in the US(Eastern), the event will begin at 4:00 PM.

If you live in New Zealand, the event will begin at 10:00 AM(Sunday).

If you live in Austriallia, the event will begin at 8:00 AM(Sunday).

Location - We will be gathering at World 38 Clan Wars 30 minutes before the time stated below.

[ CLAN ]: Integrity (http://s15.invisionfree.com/IntegrityRs) | Members: 17 | Type: F2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness8 | Homeworld: 87 | [Averages] Cmb: 57.92/58.34; Str: 67.65; Cns: 50.47; Mage: 74.53; Range: 72.06; Overall: 539 | Last Update: 29th Apr 2011

[VC] Veracity (http://s4.zetaboards.com/VeracityClan) | Members: 14 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness21 | Homeworld: 25 | [Averages] Cmb: 55.71/57.59; Str: 69.92; Cns: 65.79; Mage: 68.29; Range: 59.29; Overall: 594 | Last Update: 29th Apr 2011

:D

W2u6D.png
6721688137_4bf49df2cc.jpg

this is what im talking about veracity is coming in strong and hopefully coming out champions gl to us veracity and gl to you integrity ill be ready pumped up and be on my a game tomorrow boys thiss is what ive been waiting for. gl bruvs respect

I don't know either of this clans and i don't really care who wins seeing as this is likely to be a miniwar.

Unfortunately, someone who has ridden MM's coattails to relevance doesn't really hold any weight whatsoever in a conversation. Go away

Anyway, I have no idea who'll win, honestly. Depends on pulls.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

lawl to scared to change a 1 hour before or hour after for a prep kid. what a sad guy thinking you can come on pw acting all innocent stfu son.

you declined our time we declined your prep get over yourself.

Sadly Integrity is backing down.

We will be at clanwars 3:00pm massed up and ready to start if your not a ***** which it seems you are. so ill be there and if yourr not there then ty 4 prep and thanks for the win even though on here your saying no prep.

1 hour isnt ******* your clan bro, l2clan to be honest your a leader get over it kid your gonna have tthis all the time. so cya there kid

lawl to scared to change a 1 hour before or hour after for a prep kid. what a sad guy thinking you can come on pw acting all innocent stfu son.

Sadly Veracity Wanted to change time and i didnt want to. no prep.

W2u6D.png

fuunny how your scared man thast the funny part. a 1 hour before or after kid lol thats a ******* joke shows how pathetic you are man. just to change a time not even a date a time 1hour before or after that ur such a idiot. come pm me on irc kid

fuunny how your scared man thast the funny part. a 1 hour before or after kid lol thats a ******* joke shows how pathetic you are man. just to change a time not even a date a time 1hour before or after that ur such a idiot. come pm me on irc kid

Why raging bro.

W2u6D.png

inb4lock

from my experience mini'ing both ig and vc, ig would've won. they seemed to have better organization than vc.

i'm not baiting or anything, just from my own personal experience. i know a lot could've changed since then, but i think ig would've taken this if it had happened.

inb4lock

from my experience mini'ing both ig and vc, ig would've won. they seemed to have better organization than vc.

i'm not baiting or anything, just from my own personal experience. i know a lot could've changed since then, but i think ig would've taken this if it had happened.

They Wanted 2:30Est , now 4pmest

Vc Make up your mind.

W2u6D.png

Sadly Integrity is backing down.

We will be at clanwars 3:00pm massed up and ready to start if your not a ***** which it seems you are. so ill be there and if yourr not there then ty 4 prep and thanks for the win even though on here your saying no prep.

1 hour isnt ******* your clan bro, l2clan to be honest your a leader get over it kid your gonna have tthis all the time. so cya there kid

This is why everyone thinks low pure clans are full of idiots. Grow up.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.