Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outbreak's Friday PK trip

Rangepoonpkr

We call for a regroup at Altar and rush them. Clearing all TG we left and were happy with our loots

Lol? most of us dipped to sperm when MM came and i'm sure all of the NP sat there watching/looting and will confirm we was last standing i guess i'll have to make a topic because propaganda runs these forums. I expect the video will just be a load of cutting and playing.

TG are claiming a win from a pic at lvl 13, which was 5 levels away from the battlefield and you can't see the obelisk everywhere

Yeah like we always do, Get a fi and start walking to the bank spamming ;)

lol you are nowhere to be found in any of the pics. and what loot did u make rofl when u where returning in green d hide chaps and maple short bows...?

MSB* get it right and getting mystic dieing for dhides is making bank buddy =]

Here is 1/30 loots i got lawl

110430030512.png

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15796

Nice gear lol str ammy and lol @ ur inv

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

so much addy :(

ya thats sad

#team-np first Ever Pure Team 1-25defence

#Team-np Last Standing Pure team 1-25defence

U KNO THAT IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

s4Oum.png

TG got stomped and can't face it.

We call them out, and then they expect us not to come out and pk.

They totally underestimated us, and in the long run you guys couldn't even back up your nasty comments on the initial video.

Oh, we couldn't even get a cleared picture because of NP bum looters. You were cleared several times, but if we were to post the pics, you'd complain about white dots (NP) and then just simply claim that you're not cleared.

Anyways,goodfight. See ya'll tonight.

Shoutout to I Leik To Wc for #1 scout/spy l0l rest in peace ;)

so much addy :(

ya thats sad

#team-np first Ever Pure Team 1-25defence

#Team-np Last Standing Pure team 1-25defence

U KNO THAT IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

but np has accepted 30 def and currently has ppl with 30 def.

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

13[12Sat13] 13[12131:12381:125513] -[HH]RuneScript- *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Triibulation is in 7team savage and 7Tribulation. | URL: 7http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=triibulation

13[12Sat13] 13[12131:12381:125613] -Impact[11]- 12× 14(12Clan14)12: 12triibulation 14is in 122 14clans: 12team savage 14and12 Tribulation

110429223904.png

tr invites

???????????????????????????????????????