Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Integrity Vs Veracity F2P Prep.

Dylan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok in our vid clearly sees us piling ef members ok? idiot

All iG Members Buddy. But Im Bug She was in cc but didnt fight.

what about you Vc?

Nhloc

(17:47:59) <@[iG]Dylan> .clan Nhloc

(17:48:00) -RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Nhloc was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:48:01) -Unique- *** (CLAN): Nhloc was not found in any clans.

(17:48:01) -Impact[14]- × (Clan): Nhloc was not found in any clan.

Bv Maf1a

(17:48:19) <@[iG]Dylan> .clan bv maf1a

(17:48:20) -RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Bv Maf1a is in Negative | Members: 41 | Average combat: 67.9/69.2 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/negative :: http://www.negative-rs.com/

(17:48:20) -Unique- *** (CLAN): Bv_Maf1a is in 1 clan | Clan: Negative

Bl00d scimz

(17:49:08) <@[iG]Dylan> .clan bl00d scimz

(17:49:09) -Unique- *** (CLAN): Bl00d_Scimz was not found in any clans.

(17:49:09) -Impact[14]- × (Clan): bl00d_scimz was not found in any clan.

S h y z

(17:49:34) <@[iG]Dylan> .clan s h y z

(17:49:35) -Unique- *** (CLAN): S_H_Y_Z was not found in any clans.

(17:49:36) -Impact[14]- × (Clan): s_h_y_z was not found in any clan.

Rush of Sand

(17:50:25) <@[iG]Dylan> .clan rush of sand

(17:50:26) -Unique- *** (CLAN): Rush_Of_Sand is in 1 clan | Clan: Corrupt Pures

(17:50:26) -RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Rush Of Sand is in Corrupt Pures | Members: 66 | Average

Due to Vc Bringing Negative and Cp and masser

We only had 2-3 EF In with us.

W2u6D.png
6721688137_4bf49df2cc.jpg

Tbh, this topic should be locked soon.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

gj

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Ok so, I'm going to explain exactly what happened.

In the first round, Integrity won (ending opts: 8), and at this point Mafia and a few other Negative were already with Veracity. THIS WAS INTEGRITY ALONE VS. ~4 VERACITY AND THE REST NEGATIVE/RANDOM CLANS. Then, Veracity stupidly asked for a redo because no reason given, they just wanted a f'ing redo. So at this point it was really 1-0.

Then, Integrity decided to invite H0W3, FishFarmer93, 3at, and Bryan [confirm please] to help because of Veracity's bring of ~8 Negative members. We then went on to lose the second round, technically making it 1-1. Please remember Integrity had already pulled 11 by itself, Veracity only pulling around 4.

We then had another round, Integrity won. IT WAS 2-1. THAT IS THE END OF A PREP, IT WAS BEST OF 3 LIKE USUAL. Veracity, still being as stupid as ever, decided to fight us for another round even though we had won. So we did the round and lost, Veracity thus claiming the win in a fight that was 2-1 Integrity and later 2-2.

This is 100% true and Veracity should stop acting retarded, they're making themselves look worse than they already do.

Ok so, I'm going to explain exactly what happened.

In the first round, Integrity won (ending opts: 8), and at this point Mafia and a few other Negative were already with Veracity. THIS WAS INTEGRITY ALONE VS. ~4 VERACITY AND THE REST NEGATIVE/RANDOM CLANS. Then, Veracity stupidly asked for a redo because no reason given, they just wanted a f'ing redo. So at this point it was really 1-0.

Then, Integrity decided to invite H0W3, FishFarmer93, 3at, and Bryan [confirm please] to help because of Veracity's bring of ~8 Negative members. We then went on to lose the second round, technically making it 1-1. Please remember Integrity had already pulled 11 by itself, Veracity only pulling around 4.

We then had another round, Integrity won. IT WAS 2-1. THAT IS THE END OF A PREP, IT WAS BEST OF 3 LIKE USUAL. Veracity, still being as stupid as ever, decided to fight us for another round even though we had won. So we did the round and lost, Veracity thus claiming the win in a fight that was 2-1 Integrity and later 2-2.

This is 100% true and Veracity should stop acting retarded, they're making themselves look worse than they already do.

amen

W2u6D.png

And my Version of this well my clans version and proof with a video is this.

Integrity massed up and so did my clan first round of the prep it was Veracity (8ppl) and integrity(8ppl)

Integrity over headed. i told integrity that if both clans pull over 10 people then overs are on. i did not say that under 10 people overs were on. i clearly stated that it was 10+ people that overs were on. They agreed to this when i went over the rules to this prep. Now Integrity lost 2-1 to veracity. we have the video uploaded. what happened was mafia(negative) decided to hop into our clanchat for what ever reason. i heard the reason was that integrity brought exiled force and we had negative to come into our channel. we did not set this up with negative. now since it was ig+ef and vc+negative. we came down to 13v13 and clearly won.

Now Just accept the fact you lost when you were teaming as well we came out victorious. too bad i wasnt there for this but i will be their next time.

Integrity massed up and so did my clan first round of the prep it was Veracity (8ppl) and integrity(8ppl)

Integrity over headed. i told integrity that if both clans pull over 10 people then overs are on. i did not say that under 10 people overs were on. i clearly stated that it was 10+ people that overs were on. They agreed to this when i went over the rules to this prep. Now Integrity lost 2-1 to veracity. we have the video uploaded. what happened was mafia(negative) decided to hop into our clanchat for what ever reason. i heard the reason was that integrity brought exiled force and we had negative to come into our channel. we did not set this up with negative. now since it was ig+ef and vc+negative. we came down to 13v13 and clearly won.

Now Just accept the fact you lost when you were teaming as well we came out victorious. too bad i wasnt there for this but i will be their next time.

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (14:29:14) <[iG]Dylan|PREP> u guys bought negative.

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (14:29:22) <[VC]Ko0ns`> Cool

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (14:29:25) <[VC]Ko0ns`> You guys were premassed

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (15:49:04) <[iG]Dylan|PREP> we massed at 2

^He's Dumb. Also

Phuh: (13:56:18) <@[-]Mafia> They didn't even invite us

Phuh: (13:56:26) <@[-]Mafia> I just sneaked into cc and told everyone to enter

Your Leader Says

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (14:29:14) <[iG]Dylan|PREP> u guys bought negative.

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (14:29:22) <[VC]Ko0ns`> Cool

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (14:29:25) <[VC]Ko0ns`> You guys were premassed

(15:49:13) <@[iG]Dylan|PREP> (15:49:04) <[iG]Dylan|PREP> we massed at 2

so about the part maf1a Sneaked is false. also when you guys hopped Negative was falled in and ready to war , iG ONLY iG.

W2u6D.png