Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Saturday - We are full of Respect!.. And we kill clans who have signups to kill us :)

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand eop vs mm fullout! :D

they're too scared to declare :s

about once a month a rank of theirs will pm us asking "if we'd accept", we respond with the usual "yes any time as long as you declare officially on our forums with rules/time/etc"

then their ranks say "ok we're definitely going to discuss it with our leadership"

AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS WTF

We want a war too, but its not #1's job to declare on #2, its the other way around.

i understand they are scared to declare, but why are you scared to declare on them?

its not like it matters whether 2 has to declare on 1 or the way around

#1 doesnt delare idiet

nah you are scared of eop lmao,

wars arent held for the #1, its about the fun

if you think otherwise, your clan stands for ...odd values

MM has nothing to prove, and a lot to loose if EOP somehow takes a win. So there is no point going out of our way to declare on them, however we would gladly accept a challenger for our #1 spot. Oh and full outs are for who is #1, wilderness fights/weekend trips are for fun.

500px-HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_7174.jpg

Yep...Pure world is officially garbage.

herp derp we want to war them so badly, but since we're self proclaimed #1 we won't declare. we're not scared though it's just not our job.

****'s ridiculous. If someone is talking crap to you just take them out. You have no legitimate excuse to not declare on them if you keep begging them to declare on you. They probably won't even accept. And if they do? You get to beat the **** out of them.

Arp-1.png

gl tomorrow

if you team with each others, we will team with hf. as simple as that

Lol nice honour.

ofc we wish retaliation wasnt necessary

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

about once a month a rank of theirs will pm us asking "if we'd accept", we respond with the usual "yes any time as long as you declare officially on our forums with rules/time/etc"

then their ranks say "ok we're definitely going to discuss it with our leadership"

We want a war too, but its not #1's job to declare on #2, its the other way around.

i understand they are scared to declare, but why are you scared to declare on them?

#1 doesnt delare idiet

MM has nothing to prove, and a lot to loose if EOP somehow takes a win. So there is no point going out of our way to declare on them, however we would gladly accept a challenger for our #1 spot. Oh and full outs are for who is #1, wilderness fights/weekend trips are for fun.

herp derp we want to war them so badly, but since we're self proclaimed #1 we won't declare. we're not scared though it's just not our job.

****'s ridiculous. If someone is talking crap to you just take them out. You have no legitimate excuse to not declare on them if you keep begging them to declare on you. They probably won't even accept. And if they do? You get to beat the **** out of them.

100% agree

4Fdyf.png

By full-outs, do you guys mean clan wars full-out (100vs100), or do you mean a PvP full-out, cause a pvp full-out would be straight-up retarded....sure it would be fun and all, but it would be more annoying than anything, because it would get crashed, and there would be way to many people interfering. Clan Wars is kinda weird cause it caps you off at 100 people, but at the same time, your guaranteed a fair fight, with no interfering, and you can see a true #1 winner with valid proof, instead of 2 different stories of the fight resulting in 20 pages of flame.

:)

thekingu.png

By full-outs, do you guys mean clan wars full-out (100vs100), or do you mean a PvP full-out, cause a pvp full-out would be straight-up retarded....sure it would be fun and all, but it would be more annoying than anything, because it would get crashed, and there would be way to many people interfering. Clan Wars is kinda weird cause it caps you off at 100 people, but at the same time, your guaranteed a fair fight, with no interfering, and you can see a true #1 winner with valid proof, instead of 2 different stories of the fight resulting in 20 pages of flame.

implying the new clan wars is 500v500 now.

implying the new clan wars is 500v500 now.

Oh, it is? I didn't even know lol, I only found out the other day where the new clan wars was even located lol, I don't play rs very often....nor do i follow up on any of the updates lol. :teehee:

thekingu.png

`Pure

Proving to be the smartest man alive since he quit Cp with SPW for Tlp and posted a reply to this topic.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

That fullout would be nice, if it ever happens.

Gj MM

eop will never declare because mm would want 1 def & seeing as a lot of eop are 20+ def lol

Had a discussion with Solo about it. He said no def cap that it wouldn't be his clan at "full power" and also he then declared no dung. facepalm.

#1 doesnt delare idiet

lol, were hardly self proclaimed, we proved were #1 a few times last year (remember the 97-0?) but I'm not bothered by them talking crap about us, end of the day we are #1 they are #2/#3, it's been proven. There welcome to try and take that away from us they but they wont... So we will happily sit here with the crown. We don't need to challenge them, so we wont. However if they want to try and take the crown here is the link broski's https://www.mm-rs.org/forums

Toxic is so gay omf he changed the topic title

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

problem?

hehehehehehehehehehe

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

problem?

hehehehehehehehehehe

Nice avatar **** :c

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

problem?

hehehehehehehehehehe

Well I liked it.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

problem?

hehehehehehehehehehe

Well I liked it.

all the mods they love me now

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY