Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NP] Team Notorious Pkers vs [OB] Team Outbreak

`kG

np3.png

nphcopy.png

Team Notorious Pkers vs Outbreak

-------KILL OF THE WEEK (KOTW)-------

110430213829.png

-------KILL OF THE WEEK (KOTW)-------

Team Notorious Pkers Starting: ~20+

Outbreak Starting: ~15+

Today, our non-pure rival team, Outbreak decided they were brave and pked today? A day after they got slammed by TG, they try to take on Team-Np. They made major errors that cost them the fights, as myself, Bloody|Kevin and Izzy|Principe used our secret war tactics to earn wins for our team.

We had multiple spies on Outbreak. They thought they were smart by using the Clan Chat to find our members, not that dumb mates. Their useless ranks had no idea where we were, while we knew each location they were at the whole time. We quickly spread at corp and cleared them up.

Team Notorious Pkers Ending: ~21

Outbreak Ending: ~ 1 iteming; 2-3 stragglers at corp

Outbreak decided they weren't going to give up after the embarrassment TG gave them the other day. Even though they had loads of adamant amour and prossy. our organization and quality held GDZ for an astounding 45 minutes. As the fight dragged on forever, they were returning in **** gear/1 item. We became quickly depressed that we couldn't get more loot from them as they couldn't even bring proper gear to continue the fight. Also, random 125s hitting us doesn't fly by either. We decided to head by new gate to see if they would chase. At new gate we killed at least 3 of their stragglers, but Outbreak didn't follow knowing 20 of us were there? Good try lads, keep your heads up don't rage quit and get 39 defence.

Team Notorious Pkers Ending: ~23

Outbreak Ending: ~ 5 itemers; and random mains

110501031239.png

110501023814.png

110501022812.png

110501031205.png

110430212117.png

110430213414.png

110430221334.png

110430203446.png

-----Dont forget the real Outbreak mains and 1 itemers..----

110430221909.png

110430220345.png

110430220345.png

110430205221.png

110430211237.png

Thanks to outbreak for the loot once again, also gratz to Brady| for pking an AGS off one of your members. We look foward to your respectful comments, and pm me to spy.

nphcopy.png

npbnw.png
61207262.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tayyab is from TG

and mains were attacking everyone

Apart from that, it was very fun :D!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Lmfao so your calling us bad because we dont use spies. We dont depend on them unlike you guys and TG. You should know we didnt call any mains.

Why would we bring mains when everybody knows u can call HF in the snap of your fingers.

I tried to make a respectful topic for the both of us, but it seems you guys are mad. Im not even going to bother. Ill let our vid do all the talking.

p2p20v20pure.png

o **** i 4got inu was in ob and pw mod

inb4 bias!@@! jk ily inu

thanks for the fight outbreak, too bad you resorted to 1 iteming etc

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

We were dominating for the whole fight (besides gap), and i Just gut fed up with the ragging and the ****** gear outbreak was bringing so i just called an end. Anyways, whatever

Ill take it! :)

but there's no need for all this drama/flame -.-

I would also like to see pics of ragging gear from outbreak mems. Not for proof, but for personal reasons.

p2p20v20pure.png

Lol this is the same as yesterday... The losing team makes a topic with like 5 pictures and no video... Ugh... Silly Silly. And I do believe we did not get "Slammed" by TG yesterday...?

#facedesk.

Waiting for NP's vid.

posting cause norcal

np vs ob reminds me off MM vs Eop when eop resort to 1 iteming then when MM's gone out of the way cuz Foe crash eop take the win.

s4Oum.png

Outbreak was getting dominated the whole fight idk wtf they on about. At the last 2 min of fight u had 7 ppl ragging and 4 mains sniping. We got fed up with all this useless **** and just went to new gate and left.

Vid will be up soon.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend