Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what clan do u want back ?

blue

so sometimes when a clan closes they re-open what clan thats closed would u like to see re-open ?

i personaly say TGG it was one of the first clans i joined and i loved it so much and still do the 2nd clan ide like to see come back is DY just cause i had a fun time in that clan also when i was there

so what clan would you like to see come back ?

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

No because some clans were special in that time and when you bring a clan back it never be the same as your first time. And I don't want a clan returned from death because most resurrection attempts fail and would give that clan a bad name.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

Most clans that have closed and re-opened have eventually failed and closed again. I don't believe if every past leader attempted to re-open their clan that a failure would result in all...

I really don't know what clan I'd like to see come back; because most clans that are closed have already re-opened and closed again, lol. Of course there's a part of me that would like to see TGG come back, but the idea of reopening to me is pointless.

Perhaps TH or PA, if they were to succeed.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Total Domination as they revolutionized the low level pure clanning world being the first one.

The community was great and I loved being in the original, the remakes have been good too, but not just like it was.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Most clans that have closed and re-opened have eventually failed and closed again. I don't believe if every past leader attempted to re-open their clan that a failure would result in all...

I really don't know what clan I'd like to see come back; because most clans that are closed have already re-opened and closed again, lol. Of course there's a part of me that would like to see TGG come back, but the idea of reopening to me is pointless.

Perhaps TH or PA, if they were to succeed.

PA was leet i remeber

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

none they were all **** and i hope their mothers die and burn in hell.

if i wuz admin id ******* ban u...

Tgg , or TH its a shame TGG leaders dont wunna re-open but i understand there busy irl

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Divine Hybrids, or Destined Pures. But I don't think I'd give up MM or OB.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro