Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Fi Massive 8 v 8 Miniwar!

Tonkatruckin

With fatality destroying everything in their path lately in f2p minis, we were very fortunate to escape with a closely fought 4-0 victory!

It was lucky one of our officers caught this rare win on video because it's not everyday that we can defeat a clan of Fi's quality!

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

With fatality destroying everything in their path lately in f2p minis, we were very fortunate to escape with a closely fought 4-0 victory!

It was lucky one of our elites caught this rare win on video because it's not everyday that we can defeat a clan of Fi's quality!

We all saw it

It was lucky one of our elites caught this rare win on video because it's not everyday that we can defeat a clan of Fi's quality!

We all saw it

elites and officers are pretty much the same anyway

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

...Great maturity, mad over a pure warfare mini war topic. Pathetic.

This. Though nothing more than I'd expect from this clan judging by past experience.

Gratz on your win EOP.

128250368099.gif