Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bulls vs Heat ?

What are your predictions on this probable set of games?

I personally think even though the bulls sweeped the Heat in the regular season, anything can happen in the playoffs.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Game 1 - Bulls

Game 2 - Bulls

Game 3 - Heat

Game 4 - Bulls

Game 5 - Bulls

4-1. Heat aren't deep enough to handle the Bulls and when heat's second unit goes in the bulls second unit will flat out destroy them. The bulls inside presence especially if Boozer gets going is better then what Heat have (Bosh and Anthony against Booz,Noah, and the bench).

Game 1 - Bulls

Game 2 - Bulls

Game 3 - Heat

Game 4 - Bulls

Game 5 - Bulls

4-1. Heat aren't deep enough to handle the Bulls and when heat's second unit goes in the bulls second unit will flat out destroy them. The bulls inside presence especially if Boozer gets going is better then what Heat have (Bosh and Anthony against Booz,Noah, and the bench).

Not gonna happen lol. Boozer has turf toe and has been struggling (not to mention he's not a good isolation player in the first place). In addition, depth is a lot less important in the playoffs when your starters can play 40+ minutes. I don't see any point in the game where at least 2 of Wade, Bosh, Lebron are in at the same time.

I think the Bulls have a good chance at winning. They have 2, maybe 3 guys who can slow down Bosh (Asik, Noah, maybe Gibson on a good night), 3 guys to use on Lebron/Wade (Brewer, Deng, Bogans). I think Rose might struggle against them, because the Heat are lightning-quick with their recoveries on help D, so they might be able to get away with doubling him. Not to mention Chalmers is a good enough defender that they don't have to put Wade on him.

Deng will be the difference. If he performs well, Bulls can/will probably win.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

when heat's second unit goes in the bulls second unit will flat out destroy them

because everybodys second unit hasnt been destroying them. they still win. nba is a superstar league, depth is highly over rated.

Arp-1.png

when heat's second unit goes in the bulls second unit will flat out destroy them

because everybodys second unit hasnt been destroying them. they still win. nba is a superstar league, depth is highly over rated.

It's only overrated in the playoffs. During the season, teams with good depth win a lot of games (I.e. Chicago, San Antonio)

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

It's only overrated in the playoffs. During the season, teams with good depth win a lot of games (I.e. Chicago, San Antonio)

Yes but the Bulls aren't anything like San Antonio. Noah can shut down Bosh. Deng,Brewer,Bogans can do work on Lebron and Wade. Boozer is the big difference. If he plays like he did in game 6 against the Hawks then its over for the Heat. We will see tonight.

Yes but the Bulls aren't anything like San Antonio. Noah can shut down Bosh. Deng,Brewer,Bogans can do work on Lebron and Wade. Boozer is the big difference. If he plays like he did in game 6 against the Hawks then its over for the Heat. We will see tonight.

Yea they can do work on Lebron and Wade. Not consistently though. They're too good.

Arp-1.png

Yea they can do work on Lebron and Wade. Not consistently though. They're too good.

I guess we will see. Anyone see 2 of Gibsons posters on Wade and the one tip in. It might be a sweep or 4-1.

I guess we will see. Anyone see 2 of Gibsons posters on Wade and the one tip in. It might be a sweep or 4-1.

Bulls win game 1 at HOME.

Bulls fans: OMG WE SWEEPIN NOW

Are you guys serious...

Arp-1.png

Are you guys serious...

Not only did they win they BLEW them out.

Heat fans: Omg we have nothing to worry about! We only have 3 people on our team!

Are you guys serious...

Heat fans: Omg we have nothing to worry about! We only have 3 people on our team!

The Cavs blew out the Heat in the regular season so if they were in a series the Heat would have been swept! Blowouts happen all the time, especially in the NBA. A game 1 home blowout in no way shows that the Bulls are clearly the better team and are probably gonna sweep. Even with a 2-0 lead I wouldn't be that worried.

Arp-1.png

Are you guys serious...

The Cavs blew out the Heat in the regular season so if they were in a series the Heat would have been swept! Blowouts happen all the time, especially in the NBA. A game 1 home blowout in no way shows that the Bulls are clearly the better team and are probably gonna sweep. Even with a 2-0 lead I wouldn't be that worried.

You should be worried. The Heat only have 3 people on their team the rest are total garbage.

Wow, I was wrong. The Bulls bench is so good defensively that unless they have at least 2 of Wade, Bosh, and Lebron in, they can't score. Our bench just wears them down, so when we put our starters back in they're winded. Especially Wade, you could tell he was tired.

I'm still being very cautious, but the Bulls have a serious chance at winning this.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg