Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe has a particular set of skills in preps

Foe Joe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ first vid.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

btw idk why you are more concerned about preps when mm declared p2p full out & you declined like 3-4 of them lol.

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

btw idk why you are more concerned about preps when mm declared p2p full out & you declined like 3-4 of them lol.

Within the last month or two? Oh and because mm wont fight the Kings of P2p matched ops in wild or out.

10pdfkn.jpg

As i said each time any mm leader declared on foe, i would happily accept in 2-3 weeks when we had finished updating the clan.

Each time mm was smart and declared when either we were making big req changes amongst other things around the clan so we were a little all over, or when we had done a lot of boots and were rebuilding the ml.

in each instance, MM did not come back in 2-3 weeks as they said they would as each time foe got back up to being able to pull at least 90 which is all we would need to beat mm in the p2p clan wars full out they proposed.

All they did was declare when they knew we wouldnt fight to create hype and propoganda for them to feed their weak members with.

As their clan is dieing down now and the 5 post count members are giving up they are sniffing around for full outs again, as both foe and eop received pms enquiring about them today lol.

The game is over.... its over.

Also, we lost 96-0 because we had some bad members, now u have taken them off our hands prob will be diff result;0

#TEAM-WALLI

>comparing small preps with fullouts

:rolleyes:

grats on your safe clanwars fights against ______ and ______

Come at us with a p2p fullout 1 def all off dangerous/safe clanwars. U WONT!

10pdfkn.jpg

nice nice

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

As i said each time any mm leader declared on foe, i would happily accept in 2-3 weeks when we had finished updating the clan.

Each time mm was smart and declared when either we were making big req changes amongst other things around the clan so we were a little all over, or when we had done a lot of boots and were rebuilding the ml.

in each instance, MM did not come back in 2-3 weeks as they said they would as each time foe got back up to being able to pull at least 90 which is all we would need to beat mm in the p2p clan wars full out they proposed.

All they did was declare when they knew we wouldnt fight to create hype and propoganda for them to feed their weak members with.

As their clan is dieing down now and the 5 post count members are giving up they are sniffing around for full outs again, as both foe and eop received pms enquiring about them today lol.

The game is over.... its over.

Also, we lost 96-0 because we had some bad members, now u have taken them off our hands prob will be diff result;0

17:24.52 ( Toxic ) would foe ever consider accepting a wildy full out

17:25.05 ( [Foe]Walli ) not with ur ddosing and hf antics

17:25.09 ( [Foe]Walli ) even if u cant control hf

17:25.16 ( [Foe]Walli ) also not when ur ml doubles ours

17:25.19 ( [Foe]Walli ) kind of imptractical

lets find out then

4Fdyf.png