Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The [TR]ain runs overs cpr

Roman

I would like all of you to take a breef moment and go look at CPR's topic real quick, and how they stopped the fight @ dwarves.. then come and read this.

(19:42:18) <@[.CPR]Sam> zerks in 30 def gear

(19:42:18) <%Wrecka> not 125s with c maul n ****

(19:42:19) <@[.CPR]Sam> ***** more

Thanks for being a team player sam.

Part 1

Part 2

Better vids being made ATM

Today Tribulation set out with around 28 members due to it being mothers day and alot of members and a few ranks being away. Anyways we set out to find some fun, I was approached by Sam from CPR for a run-in, appearently they got hit in one world but after some scouting we finally found a world. CPR defended dwarves, we quickly scouted their spread and notice they had two zerks (i bone u i, and debated.) Didn't really feel like dealing with this so we brought two of our mains to make it even, and well CPR got mad that ours were better.

We rushed CPR at dwarves, fight was pretty even they got pushed down to near spider village but were returning and getting some opts, knowing that CPR couldn't handle a return fight, I called my members to gap, and of course CPR followed, we fought there then I pulled us to gdz where a long fight took place that consisted of cpr leaders crying, all of CPR members 1 iteming for around 20 minutes except for a few. I actually went back after we left since it was pointless to fight 1 itemers, and they had about 10 one itemers @ gdz l0l, but a few of mine started one iteming aswell

110509155320.png

TR Starting: 22

CPR Starting: 24

TR Ending: 17

CPR Ending: 10 one itemers @ gdz + 2 mains

110508174501.png

110508180834.png

110508181310.png

110508181851.png

110508182022.png

110508183033.png

110508183045.png

110508183114.png

Respect to the few cpr members who returned in gear the whole time like crimtastic/kse/others.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt talk u had a ******* 70 def main on your trip last week and he was doing mind shield 2 dragon defender switches lol. Not impressed after all the **** you were talking on saturday night. Maybe you will answer your pms next time roman.

mackintosh.png4094f43e4fed232e1329849598.png

Considering that the fight with us is your only topic's subject, how was the REST of your trip?

And I believe you were cleared at dwarves. Hence us rushing to fight you at greaters? We got tired of being sniped by mains and your members were 1 iteming as well. I won't bother arguing on the topic because if the single fight with us as greaters means this much to you, take it lol. So, Roman will you answer a question for me? Since you have pures exceeding 100+ combat I'd like to know this: How are 2 zerks in pure gear (level 98+11 and 96+7) "EVEN" in your own words with 3 mains (125+12, 117+9, and a 125+10)?

:NULL:

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Actauly we had 15 at Dwarfs when i called to drag it north to gap.

0 on the battlefield. CLEARED.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

pure gear?

110509224622.png

110509225202.png

u BRING mains yet complain about mains if the other clan has them :down:

Look at the initial spread before the fight, they were dressed in pure gear and would've stayed that way in their returns. Your mains lurked so I told them to main it up ;]. So quick to defend. Ready to see TR flock to the topic like seagulls on moldy bread.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Actauly we had 15 at Dwarfs when i called to drag it north to gap.

0 on the battlefield. CLEARED.

i ran you over

With what? The car you don't own with the license you don't have?

samzf.png

110730143544.png