Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The [TR]ain runs overs cpr

Roman

Lol. Spamming in edge. Anyone can do that and claim a win. I've seen you guys bring mains on more then one occasion.

Yeah, I agree, but it does look like Tribulation was the victor. i wub u.

Congratulations.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actauly we had 15 at Dwarfs when i called to drag it north to gap.

0 on the battlefield. CLEARED.

i ran you over

With what? The car you don't own with the license you don't have?

with my train

pure gear?

110509224622.png

110509225202.png

u BRING mains yet complain about mains if the other clan has them :down:

Look at the initial spread before the fight, they were dressed in pure gear and would've stayed that way in their returns. Your mains lurked so I told them to main it up ;]. So quick to defend. Ready to see TR flock to the topic like seagulls on moldy bread.

oh so u brought mains before u knew we had mains and they had main gear in there inventory that they might not have used.....

DW sam we did the same! we just used our mains to 'Anti main' too! :yes:

2k0h9z.gif

pure gear?

110509224622.png

110509225202.png

Look at the initial spread before the fight, they were dressed in pure gear and would've stayed that way in their returns. Your mains lurked so I told them to main it up ;]. So quick to defend. Ready to see TR flock to the topic like seagulls on moldy bread.

oh so u brought mains before u knew we had mains and they had main gear in there inventory that they might not have used.....

It's called returning. They died in pure gear, came back in main gear. You're trying to pin me in a corner, yes I brought 2 zerks wearing pure gear until they saw your mains, then they returned in zerk gear. Sue me. Opening your eyes, and not jumping on a single word in a sentence like a ***** in heat is usually a better perspective to view and counter your argument.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

i ran you over

With what? The car you don't own with the license you don't have?

with my train

Trains have tracks, and *****, we fly.

So gl.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

pure gear?

110509224622.png

110509225202.png

It's called returning. They died in pure gear, came back in main gear. You're trying to pin me in a corner, yes I brought 2 zerks wearing pure gear until they saw your mains, then they returned in zerk gear. Sue me. Opening your eyes, and not jumping on a single word in a sentence like a ***** in heat is usually a better perspective to view and counter your argument.

oh my bad, at least your mains know how to return in pure gear, everyone else came back in 1 item

2k0h9z.gif

theres no point in fighting tr, we clear their pures, and their 4 125 mains with pak yaks tank us all until their pures return, a never-ending process.

6PNqq.gif

110509155320.png

Look at your Chat. Call it off. Your members begging you to stop because the fight at GDz was completely ridiculous. On both sides. But I can argue all day. So could you. Point is, next weekend will be fun.

and FYI, M Z U R is 34 def, reset turm zerk, isn't 34 def the average in Tribulation?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Sam, you seem a little heated, you should calm down, cause if you didnt care about this, ( like you say you dont stated above in one of the posts ) then why are you argueing the subject? you returned in 1 item, had zerkers to START WITH, and flammed us to death, you lost. big deal goodluck next sunday.

CB7gJ.png

Sam, you seem a little heated, you should calm down, cause if you didnt care about this, ( like you say you dont stated above in one of the posts ) then why are you argueing the subject? you returned in 1 item, had zerkers to START WITH, and flammed us to death, you lost. big deal goodluck next sunday.

my ***** is hard for ur pixels

6PNqq.gif

good to know a pixel can turn you on. is that why your single? Shame.

CB7gJ.png

No he's taken by me.

Proof: (02:24:04) <%KSE> we arent gay we're just curious

samzf.png

110730143544.png

No he's taken by me.

Proof: (02:24:04) <%KSE> we arent gay we're just curious

wow when did u get photoshop sam? big old troller.

6PNqq.gif

Kse get the **** off my topic and give me my 5m, sam your bad and got hit by the train m8

Silly boys playing with toys. Roman trying to talk hard are you plotting Roman's Revenge?!

HarHarHar Herpa Derpa Derp

samzf.png

110730143544.png