Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Pk Vid 1.

loladin

kk

Too much editting, some clips where even ruined couldn't see the k0's because of the distortion being implimented.

Would of been also cool seeing more people pking, not just the same people.

Also, in the ending where you have a 20 def pixel with slay helm, maybe it would be best to put in a 1 def pixel if you are trying to convey yourself as a low level pure clan

Goodjob on your first attempt, I'm guessing it is.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

lol you accept 30 defence and you have people in the vid not in ef LOL

Edit; stay tuned for negative vid one ft bonesaw pk, i mahatma i etc

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Good first attempt, although a little over-edited for my tastes. Would also like to see more variation in the pkers.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

nice job, gud editing ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

kk

Too much editting, some clips where even ruined couldn't see the k0's because of the distortion being implimented.

Would of been also cool seeing more people pking, not just the same people.

Also, in the ending where you have a 20 def pixel with slay helm, maybe it would be best to put in a 1 def pixel if you are trying to convey yourself as a low level pure clan

Goodjob on your first attempt, I'm guessing it is.

Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

1. Too much/unclear editing.

2. The first thing I noticed is you say EF is a low lvl pure clan... Yet you have a lvl 93+9 in the video.

3. It's short. A clan Pk vid is basically a promo for the clan. It should be longer and in a sense, show what your clan does and is about.

4. You need much more variation of pkers. If you don't have 10+ pkers... It's a waste of time.

5. For a clan Pk video, the music should be newer and sort of up-beat. You need music that is at least partially catchy and that everyone can at least attempt to get into.

6. A pker with a Hand Cannon is not considered a lot lvl pker, by damn near any means. Not to mention his 30Def. (He's around 80Cb.)

7. Don't be in such a huge rush to produce something that isn't at it's best. Why do you think FOE's clan Pk videos were such a hit? They took forever to produce and in which they had time to make them really good. If I were you.. I'd take down the video and start from scratch. If you don't strive toward perfection.. How does that make EF look?

• 2 weeks later...