Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Repulsive F2P Prep

Archbishop

Yea so I just nuked about 30 posts - Keep your topic clean Ch, specially you qt's who are ban evading or have high warn.

Nevertheless gj today.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Yea so I just nuked about 30 posts - Keep your topic clean Ch, specially you qt's who are ban evading or have high warn.

Nevertheless gj today.

Why are you calling Ch out when it's obviously people from other clans flaming? You are an idiot.

Nevertheless gj today.

Why are you calling Ch out when it's obviously people from other clans flaming? You are an idiot.

Because ya'll can easily ignore it which you don't - instead you take it to heart and even make it a bigger deal than it already is; kinda like those eop/mm topics. You bring it upon yourselves.

Why isn't that TH person obviously baiting post deleted Keven-chan ;P

Because Danky-kun I find it comical.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?