Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Repulsive F2P Prep

Archbishop

chaoticbanner.png

First of all, I want to say thanks to Repulsive for putting up an amazing fight today and giving us a flame-free, enjoyable prep. I hope both clans can show the same respect for each other on Friday when we go at it in the "real man's server"! :P

110511224727.png

chdivider.png

Anyhow, on to the topic. This prep was scheduled 3 days ago, with the rules set to be:

1 Defence Cap

Dungeoneering Items OFF

Corrupt Items ON

2 Rounds Classic/1 Round Plateau (Dangerous)

Both clans had pretty even levels and what looked to me like around the same amount of corrupts, this turned out to be a great fight. Look below for the video!

~Video~

chdivider.png

Round 1 -

Chaotic Starting - 21

Repulsive Starting - 21

Chaotic Ending - 0

Repulsive Ending - 17

Gotta hand it to Repulsive in this round, we got way over-confident and thought we could dominate the fight by just holding the trees and picking off stragglers inside of us, boy were we wrong. Repulsive came in strong and cleaned this round up pretty quickly, only losing a few.

chdivider.png

Round 2 -

Chaotic Starting - 20

Chaotic Ending - 3

Repulsive Starting - 20

Repulsive Ending - 0

This round was extremely awkward but also extremely fun at the same time, a nice tank by our Warlord Kyle led Repulsive to get spread at the beginning giving us some free piles south of the trees, after that Repulsive pulled it back and were up by 3 at some point. Overall a very disorganized round with hardly any binds from either side caused it to come down to the wire, in the end our levels and yes maybe even defence levels caused us to prevail, however you look at it we took the win.

110511223252.png

110511223451.png

chdivider.png

Round 3 -

Chaotic Starting - 20

Chaotic Ending - 6

Repulsive Starting - 20

Repulsive Ending - 0

We knew it was going to come down to this, so we sat the few that we had to and proceeded to hold the middle bone at gate drop. Once again good awareness by our Warlord Kyle to go check where Repulsive were, they were defending in a corner, not sure why they did that because imo it was to our advantage but hey, we'll take it. It ended up coming down to a 10v10 and once again a really close round, great fight Repulsive.

110511224435.png

110511224617.png

110511224707.png

chdivider.png

Forums - http://s4.zetaboards.com/ChaoticRs/index/

Memberslist (shoutout to P0ke_N_Die2) - http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaoticrs

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/rschaotictube

IRC - #Chaotic

chdivider.png

Props to Rino|Addy for breaking the Guiness' Book of World Records most loot made in 1 F2P Prep war, keep it up br0

110511233425.png

"You have left the channel."

Lol... I highly doubt their is a world record for most loot made in a F2p war...

he looted like 5m the whole prep my friend (not saying its a positive thing)

sry 4 dub post

No idea butttt I randomly get kicked off the server at 0 seconds and I haven't dced in over 3 days then when we prep you i randomly get kicked off.... hmmm

Not bad net either, I don't just "randomly" dc off irc and rs...

dipsy.png

No idea butttt I randomly get kicked off the server at 0 seconds and I haven't dced in over 3 days then when we prep you i randomly get kicked off.... hmmm

how fast did you reconnect? it never shows if you reconnect or not in the video (you always reconnect, obviously), so you could have reconnected mid-fight and not been kicked out of the game

hopefully we can have a f2p prep again sometime

we already saw today who was better clan in f2p. it was a close fight but i think the experience in Chaotic as being a clan since 2010. Considering 90% of Ch is from Chv1 so we know how to war with each other. And friday we will see who is better p2p. Gl tho Shavon.

#Chaotic

Ik right, no1 can beat the power of ddosing

dipsy.png

Job

#jumpoffbridge

10/20 of your members have over 30 def... this is not a ******* pure clan ask HF and VH for run ins

Get off this topic if your mad your average combat level is 67.57

who r u again, you were just r then you left cause you weren't getting an auto-rank. Now you're ch dickriding, ./quit .

Lolllll WTF R U ON KID <----(Thats it.)

Proud to have been an Elite in Chaotic
110611215426.png

#Neutral

At 0 seconds? You dumb.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png