Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Real Talk.

Furl

lolol its the internet, who gives a ****. You have 2 complete different personalities, talking to friends you'll never meet, and people you will meet in real life.

Ofc the first post is negative. Expected.

Hes not even negative so youv'e just went against evreything you just said, Try again...

Dont be so negative

:D

OT: It's not a dying community

pandanegative1.png

I remember when I used to scape , flaming was still around, your not going to remove it, it'll always be there. Also without flaming, there wouldnt be any rivalries etc and the competition wouldnt be as fierce.

63709367.jpg

Who REALLY cares who's the #1 clan in any sector?

stopped reading after there and noticed you are in control, who BRAG about being #1 constantly.

Dam straight, we worked hard to achieve what we have. Other than that, i agree the flames from other clans are rediculous. Mainly from rivalry's but we most definatly are on an internet game, Clans need to stop getting so butt hurt all the time.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Think about it. We're a community, and a dying one at that. Yeah, with the real wilderness coming back pure activity may have gone up but there's one thing that still plagues this community, flaming. Doesn't anyone besides me think it should just stop? Isn't clanning supposed to be for fun? Who REALLY cares who's the #1 clan in any sector? Most of us are probably 15 years old+ so why can't we all be mature and act that way? After all it's only a game and getting heated over it makes you look stupid. I'm not saying I've never flamed, and I know a lot of the people who read this have too. But from now on I don't care what anyone says about Control, or a clan I like. I don't care if it's complete propaganda, I won't let it get to me. I hope some of you take it the same way. I'm not trying to get any negative replies on here. Maybe post whether you agree or not and why? Thanks for reading.

How is it dying?? there are 3 clans that pull 90-100 every week a few clans in the 50-60 then like 10 med lvl clans that pull 20-40, and the reason people flame is because no one can take a lose anymore. If the leaders of the losing clan make an excuse for why they lost (they always do) the members will stand by it and defend their clan on PW, Only way this **** will stop is when leaders stop making exuses to their members and just say they lost.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15878 = proof its growing

TLP & Fi Ranks+Members are probably the only clans that don't consistently flame another clan for various reasons. Also I don't think any of us ddos other clans Team Speaks to try to win or Cyber Bully.

That is how I feel, but it's only my opinion :thumbsup:

LOL! Who still plays this game