Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havocs PCL

Pepsi

very nice fights probably the best p2p med lvl in matched opts till AM takes over soon

its very unfortunate you try to **** off clans that really have nothin against you.. ah well like you spammed, see you sunday =/ loot is loot i guess

OH NO!@!@#@!!@# PLZ DONT CLOSE US :[

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

gj and like i stated in my post on Ch's topic thanks for not flaming, maybe u could try that more often :]

We only flame people who we feel need to be flamed.

Such as clans that go from 100 pulls to 50 in the matter of 2 months, then try to bully med clans like they're good or something. :whistling:

You seem mad, get over it we hit you once and you are still butthurt?

2hf89vmye8.gif

Good job on your fights.

Pity you guys flame/disrespect so much, probably gunna come back to bite you.

Yah, maybe if your ranks learned to show respect first, then they wouldn't get flamed right?

Keep putting your image up in Purewarfare, it obviously means so much to you guys.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Good job on your fights.

Yah, maybe if your ranks learned to show respect first, then they wouldn't get flamed right?

Keep putting your image up in Purewarfare, it obviously means so much to you guys.

I am a rank and I am showing you respect. All you guys do is flame during fights, flame after fights, flame on PW.

Like I said, keep it up and people are gunna get sick of it and do something.

2hf89vmye8.gif

Good job on your fights.

I am a rank and I am showing you respect. All you guys do is flame during fights, flame after fights, flame on PW.

Like I said, keep it up and people are gunna get sick of it and do something.

You're right, for the most part you are showing respect, thanks.

It's just your other ranks who I don't really like, that feel like they can talk down freely on us just because they've been opened longer and have more members.

Please don't act like our flames are not provoked. We tend to show respect to clans when they don't start off flaming.

Let's stop talking about it now, whatever happens happens.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png