Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ambitions First Trip

Josh--

Also the only reason there was dispute from first fight is because of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOvTdaapLH0

We are not nh, or faggots, I was returning and I heard you guys "ran away" which you guys just walked away which I understand why but we still had 5 people there and within 30 secs after you walked away all 21 of us were back

Mrywu.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I lost all my addy :(

We just wanted to demonstrate our strive to win, our great heart and courage, and our dedication. We have new ranks, it's all a learning experience. It was a lot of fun and we have respect for you guys giving us clean fights. Not many of the new ****** clans give them to us.

We may not be the best but we're slowly learning.

A battle does not win a war.

Respect,

Grayson

So you're looking for a war :whistling:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

So much adamant.

Unlike many clans now days, our adamant is based off quality. We don't accept adamant if you have a handcannon, only if you have turmoil.

(22:28:30) -[XR]RuneScript- *** [ DIOS COMO ]: Overall 1,167 | Att 70 | Def 30 | Str 90 | Cns 86 | Range 90 | Pray 52 | Mage 93

(22:28:52) -[XR]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dios Como is in Ambition

Why lie mitchypoo

He's Steves cousin, family blood man so he was allowed a exception but yeah other than that everyone else has turmoil and we don't allow people w/o it unless you are very close to us etc and have other things to make you boss like huge bank, dung+ovls etc but yeah they also have to have quad 90s.

Video is up.

My little brothers max'd main is family blood too.

Exception ftw.

Addy isn't pure.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

So much adamant.

Unlike many clans now days, our adamant is based off quality. We don't accept adamant if you have a handcannon, only if you have turmoil.

(22:28:30) -[XR]RuneScript- *** [ DIOS COMO ]: Overall 1,167 | Att 70 | Def 30 | Str 90 | Cns 86 | Range 90 | Pray 52 | Mage 93

(22:28:52) -[XR]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dios Como is in Ambition

Why lie mitchypoo

He's Steves cousin, family blood man so he was allowed a exception but yeah other than that everyone else has turmoil and we don't allow people w/o it unless you are very close to us etc and have other things to make you boss like huge bank, dung+ovls etc but yeah they also have to have quad 90s.

Video is up.

My little brothers max'd main is family blood too.

Exception ftw.

Addy isn't pure.

Well seeing as he fits in with our def cap unlike your brothers max'd main unless you allow 99def in your clan and do you think we/i/anyone gives a **** that Addy isn't pure? Do you not think we've all heard it 1000x times. Looks like Am and the other 10odd clans aren't a pure clan! well who gives a **** cus i don't.

:)

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

I concur that Josh is one mad wog.

Hes mad, but luckily he doesn't give a stars

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We left the fight at green hill with about 15 members, was a fun fight. Looks like u guys had fun

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i want to throw a brick at the chick in your avatar.

THATS ******* HERMIONE!

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it