Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation Fried Polar Bear with Rice

Duval

Dunno what you're trying to get at throwing that quote on here Duval.

We're getting at the fact EF calls Control because they know they talked too much **** and dug themselves into a hole with Ch.

Dunno what you're getting at hitting a clan that pulls 30 when you got 60 pures falled in Charlie.

Oh the irony, you have talked **** to us all week. We were on a mission to kill you and it was successful. Btw the 2 People you kicked weren't even leaks rofl

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TS ddos'd all trip, you don't see us crying "wahhh wahhh wahhhh ddosers" like Repulsive LL

Your members blamed us for it at one point :angry: should get a ts on a vps cheaper, bigger and if you add a iptable pretty much ddos proooooooooooof.

Bra, thats probably cause there is alot of new clans and people thought it was repulsive n stuff, not blaming Am for ddossing our ts, probably one lifeless nerd.

We're getting at the fact EF calls Control because they know they talked too much **** and dug themselves into a hole with Ch.

Dunno what you're getting at hitting a clan that pulls 30 when you got 60 pures falled in Charlie.

Oh the irony, you have talked **** to us all week. We were on a mission to kill you and it was successful. Btw the 2 People you kicked weren't even leaks rofl

Sean, ur just mad u can't take us on, Ef is like ur buttfkbuddy and u like to hold hands gl trying to ''''''destroy''''' us with ur fail ass clan. thank you

how dare you call us massers, your pulling 30 people after 3 days of being open.

And they all have applied, Gg this weekend kid + beating us @ chaos altar while 10 of us could attack you is AMAZING a thing to be proud of, GJ EF! ur ****

LOL Floris , no flame on our topic. Don't lower your clan to Efs standard.

Goodjob chaotic , was a fun trip. Not a dull moment with Rob on Ts/Vent LOL

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

im confused. how can u get a regroup that slow, i mean we fought u at spider village chased u to zombies then to graveyard then to sperm then to hill giants. if u where to make any attempt at "rerushing" wouldnt u do that before hand? and plus when we rushed u WITHOUT a regroup/Bank we where in like 12wild when half of us cant even attack your **** clan. im 2def and could hardly attack anyone. Goes to show when ur past 20 wild you get shitted on.

Sean btw TYLER talks **** about you b\c p0ke and trent call his cell phone ALL DAY LONG. Not Chaotic. im trying my hardest to keep flame to a minimum, But with EF what can u say its like dF and you can ask Mitch what happen to dF. OH WAIT slow burnz what happen to CD ? same **** thats going to happen to EF if you keep up ur lies and ********.

SEE YEAH today EF unless ur hiding ofc. which is expected considering when its EF vs Ch you NEVER win.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

im confused. how can u get a regroup that slow, i mean we fought u at spider village chased u to zombies then to graveyard then to sperm then to hill giants. if u where to make any attempt at "rerushing" wouldnt u do that before hand? and plus when we rushed u WITHOUT a regroup/Bank we where in like 12wild when half of us cant even attack your **** clan. im 2def and could hardly attack anyone. Goes to show when ur past 20 wild you get shitted on.

Sean btw TYLER talks **** about you b\c p0ke and trent call his cell phone ALL DAY LONG. Not Chaotic. im trying my hardest to keep flame to a minimum, But with EF what can u say its like dF and you can ask Mitch what happen to dF. OH WAIT slow burnz what happen to CD ? same **** thats going to happen to EF if you keep up ur lies and ********.

SEE YEAH today EF unless ur hiding ofc. which is expected considering when its EF vs Ch you NEVER win.

Keep flaming down.. Your flaming/baitin pretty hard bro :confused:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

@Floris no you can't take us your a week old we pulled 60 last week 77. We'll pull 55-65 next week. Don't get too excited.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Sean, ur just mad u can't take us on, Ef is like ur buttfkbuddy and u like to hold hands gl trying to ''''''destroy''''' us with ur fail ass clan. thank you

See you tonight.

idk what the problem is. me and p0ke have been good friends since FOREVER i mean holy hell. but as p0ke told me CT isnt after Ch its after Tyler. :\

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

facedesk

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png