Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday Domination

well now that foe has made a cumback there will be about 1 or 2 years of foe #1 going on, then fatality will see new leadership and make a comeback as well. just a guess i guess, but im pretty sure ct will be reaching the hpc sector pretty soon. gf mm slump after this

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only time we really fought was that first fight. We had about 85 starting, and the fight was even for a good 30 minutes when we called it off. We switched sides like 3x at GDZ. The other times you caught us either clearing up EOP or whoever, so we only had really one fight. Looks like you had a fun trip/weekend.

Can you get your mains off of us though? Pretty annoying have 5 of your mains at all our fights and constantly on our leaders... "Cya bnak" "Go outside"

MM complaining about mains

The hypocrisy brings tears to my eyes

dude, you're eop.. you dont have the right to talk about mains

and good fight foe, was fun :thumbsup:

cya next week, hopefully with less crashing and mains

Dude, you're MM.. you called mains almost every fight for the past year and half.

HF only anti-crashes for us when foe calls eop, and when eop calls foe, and when its just straight up foeop :thumbsup:

If you believe that you either joined recently or are delusional.

please give me an example of a time when HF came and it wasn't because FOE and EOP were joined to the hip. Please. I really wanna see one.

This was probably before you joined MM. Strong join date m8.

1:17 for HF running THROUGH MM to hit Foe.

1:40 for an MM member saying OFF HF.

Please leave this topic good sir.

Got'em!

u've replied like 5 times on this topic, nobody cares what u have to say "oldschool" notrious pker rofl

You stay mad.

Only time we really fought was that first fight. We had about 85 starting, and the fight was even for a good 30 minutes when we called it off. We switched sides like 3x at GDZ. The other times you caught us either clearing up EOP or whoever, so we only had really one fight. Looks like you had a fun trip/weekend.

Can you get your mains off of us though? Pretty annoying have 5 of your mains at all our fights and constantly on our leaders... "Cya bnak" "Go outside"

Dude, you're MM.. you called mains almost every fight for the past year and half.

HF only anti-crashes for us when foe calls eop, and when eop calls foe, and when its just straight up foeop :thumbsup:

If you believe that you either joined recently or are delusional.

please give me an example of a time when HF came and it wasn't because FOE and EOP were joined to the hip. Please. I really wanna see one.

This was probably before you joined MM. Strong join date m8.

1:17 for HF running THROUGH MM to hit Foe.

1:40 for an MM member saying OFF HF.

Please leave this topic good sir.

Got'em!

u've replied like 5 times on this topic, nobody cares what u have to say "oldschool" notrious pker rofl

funny bit is he was probably in MM long before you were.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Wonder when Jub is gonna wobble on this topic.

Present, don't get why you take this game too serious.

Gj FOE, thanks for clean fight.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

110514132706.png

I see some EoP..

I see some MM..

I see some HF..

But no FOE?!@

Also if you werent a '11er you would know that for most of last year MM and HF teamed against FOE in P2P.

you wouldn't remember but FOE has teamed with HF before. more then one occasion, too.

"11er!"

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Nice to see a Quality clan build there way up out of a "slump" and fight and come out on top for a couple weeks. Thats how it's done. Good job.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

110515230111.png

Clearly he's not a "FOE Main"

Good Fight MM, Thanks for the loot

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

What about last sunday when we(Foe v MM) had a fight at ruins?

Also don't cry about mains, they're gonna be there at every fight and they aren't just "Foe Mains".

110515230924.png

He's ex mm right?

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

with all that turmoil you just got that bit extra to beat us equal opts :/ nonetheless goodjob today.

now that we pull equally I hope next weekend will be with less crashing & less teaming with eop.

and hopefully we should get some more sweet 1v1s. :)

And that's your new excuse. What's for next weekend? Lol irl.

dont be that ignorant please.. ur almost acting as if 10+ people with ancient curses and higher def didnt make a significant difference. ''lol irl''

but hey atleast it was nice with a clean fight with you, something that we havnt seen much of the last couple months. all im saying is i hope we continue going in this direction, and that you wont go back to 100% teaming.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

#1 MAIN clan.

Ran into save their Boyfriends EOP when they were cleared.

First and Last Pure Clan

I thought ROT was #1?

HF is, beat KO, who in turn beat ROT.

In all seriousness though, nice pull FOE. You can stop holding EOPs hand now and fight on your own two feet with pulls like that. Keep up the activity.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

#1 MAIN clan.

Ran into save their Boyfriends EOP when they were cleared.

First and Last Pure Clan

I thought ROT was #1?

HF is, beat KO, who in turn beat ROT.

In all seriousness though, nice pull FOE. You can stop holding EOPs hand now and fight on your own two feet with pulls like that. Keep up the activity.

You talking about holding hands? oh the irony!