Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday Domination

110514132706.png

I see some EoP..

I see some MM..

I see some HF..

But no FOE?!@

All that picture shows is you can't tank 3 HF and Speshls on a full food of invent longer than 3 seconds. High five bro.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 MAIN clan.

Ran into save their Boyfriends EOP when they were cleared.

First and Last Pure Clan

I thought ROT was #1?

HF is, beat KO, who in turn beat ROT.

In all seriousness though, nice pull FOE. You can stop holding EOPs hand now and fight on your own two feet with pulls like that. Keep up the activity.

You talking about holding hands? oh the irony!

I fail to see the irony. HF doesn't ask MM for backup. We hit EOP coz their leaders talk smack and FOE because we get bored when no one else is out.

The only irony is the fact EOP and FOE still call themselves pure clans whilest allowing addy daddy's.

I remember back in the day on Pure Community when 20 defence initiate pures were frowned upon.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

it's actually annoying me all this "lol mm teaming with hf" coming from these new foe members who have no ******* clue that foe used to team with hf. it wasn't "we are losing call hf" it was a HF + FOE fall in together, before fights. "final force" it was called.

you should tell your members

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

with all that turmoil you just got that bit extra to beat us equal opts :/ nonetheless goodjob today.

now that we pull equally I hope next weekend will be with less crashing & less teaming with eop.

and hopefully we should get some more sweet 1v1s. :)

And that's your new excuse. What's for next weekend? Lol irl.

dont be that ignorant please.. ur almost acting as if 10+ people with ancient curses and higher def didnt make a significant difference. ''lol irl''

but hey atleast it was nice with a clean fight with you, something that we havnt seen much of the last couple months. all im saying is i hope we continue going in this direction, and that you wont go back to 100% teaming.

MM also cry about that in miniwars when its 1 def curses off. mm accept 25 defence when you dont benefit from it, you think of an excuse every trip just get over it and admit your trip was pretty bad.

thank you mm for the loot

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

it's actually annoying me all this "lol mm teaming with hf" coming from these new foe members who have no ******* clue that foe used to team with hf. it wasn't "we are losing call hf" it was a HF + FOE fall in together, before fights. "final force" it was called.

ye and 5 years ago Foe and MM teamed, they were falled in on eachother. "Mayhem Ownage" it was called. Oh and another few years ago MM and FI teamed, they were called "Fatal Mayhem" right? Oh and 2 years ago MM and Foe teamed to beat Epidemic. I'm also pretty sure TLP and VH teamed. The list goes on and on. Now what's your point? That each clan probably teamed with every other clan once. We're talking about the present, not about the fact that Foe and HF teamed 3 years, or whatever it is, ago.

@Rodney--King "HF doesn't ask MM for backup". No **** you don't call MM but MM calls you. Or what were you doing at ruins last sunday then? Where Foe and MM had a legit/clear fight and MM was losing it... Coincidence that you were there? I don't think so. "FOE because we get bored when no one else is out" I don't know, I don't really follow the Main Community anymore but I don't believe there aren't any other main clans out on a sunday night. Inb4 Foe are mains. I remember back in the day on Pure Community when overhead praying anywhere was frowned upon. I remember back in the day on Pure Community when *insert oldschool things/things from the past which have changed here* was frowned upon. I'm against allowing 30 defence in Foe but I guess time changes and so do "pures" that's all I have to say about that.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

Konka dont be dumb we teamed up to fight Tlp+Vh. A few times we teamed up on Sundays because 1. No one was out, 2. We went out and fought mains with our opts.

Completely different than how MM is using HF the past 2 years.

10pdfkn.jpg

Lol @ Rodney reminiscing about the old pure community when his clan is the cancer killing it.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

MM also cry about that in miniwars when its 1 def curses off. mm accept 25 defence when you dont benefit from it, you think of an excuse every trip just get over it and admit your trip was pretty bad.

no we dont 'cry' about that, and no we dont think of an excuse every trip. and its not about whether the trip was good or bad. how can you be so spastic and not only not understand 1 single point, but think its about something completely different?

30 def & 95 prayer makes a huge difference, you have plenty of these types of mains on your runehead, and with you at the trip, and thats why you win with around equal opts. no1s mad, no1s excusing anything, thats just the explanation.

I realize this is hard for u to deal with because of your ego issues and im guessing thats why alot of foe throws around absurd comments like u have 1 guy with 25+ def in ur clan so that somehow justifies it or w.e idk it makes no sense.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

no we dont 'cry' about that, and no we dont think of an excuse every trip. and its not about whether the trip was good or bad. how can you be so spastic and not only not understand 1 single point, but think its about something completely different?

30 def & 95 prayer makes a huge difference, you have plenty of these types of mains on your runehead, and with you at the trip, and thats why you win with around equal opts. no1s mad, no1s excusing anything, thats just the explanation.

I realize this is hard for u to deal with because of your ego issues and im guessing thats why alot of foe throws around absurd comments like u have 1 guy with 25+ def in ur clan so that somehow justifies it or w.e idk it makes no sense.

But FOE have been better than MM in P2P matched opts for years before they started accepting turmoil, so your argument is pretty invalid sir.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>