Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mega Weekend #2

Mafia

facedesk , EF never teamed with IG , IT WAS AFFLICTION AND IG who teamed with each other.

Ultra facepalm..

why lie when theres pictures to prove it and video evidence l0l

ps thx for the bump d:

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pull on Sunday; you guys need to find some form of consistency, grats on winning a p2p fight 14 v 25; we never teamed and you ended up getting cleared in clusters every time we ran into eachother.

But hey thats the wildy, look forward to fingering you guys whenever you accept a RI :P

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Topic full of lies , at not one stage did we team with them.

11-05-22163139.png

11-05-22163144.png

There are a lot of both EF and IG in that picture. Not Attacking each other. Both Attacking Negative.

If you aren't calling it teaming, ok, for all intents and purposes it's the same.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

i have one question

when did we fight you at sperm hill?

I only remember getting crashed west of CA, and also you crashing us after we beat malice, in which you lost by old sc

i have one question

when did we fight you at sperm hill?

I only remember getting crashed west of CA, and also you crashing us after we beat malice, in which you lost by old sc

Fight west of SC we simply ran into you, loads of clans was in w61 just like you, and no we didnt lose, you simply left when the fight was at musician.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

We never fought at CA, we cleared you west of 13 portal lol

4:45, you can clearly see Chaotic retreating with 15+ of us left on the battlefield :P

Are you joking me? You had like 2 level 50's there while we dipped out East with 20 Chaotic members who couldn't attack your kids in studded chaps with 30 range rofl...

If you're honestly gonna claim we ran from the battlefield you must be dumb, your clan was cleared and we got word CT had just logged into the world, so we pulled East once Negative was pretty much cleared.

3 level 50's holding the battlefield with 15+ Ch there, hmmm...

You also rushed us just after we cleared Malice, and we cleared you guys on the same inventory.

Good fight, though ;D

RM tomorrow?

We never fought at CA, we cleared you west of 13 portal lol

4:45, you can clearly see Chaotic retreating with 15+ of us left on the battlefield :P

Are you joking me? You had like 2 level 50's there while we dipped out East with 20 Chaotic members who couldn't attack your kids in studded chaps with 30 range rofl...

Yes from the video we can clearly see we only had 2 level 50's left. :teehee:

didn't even watch the vid did ya.