Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Thursday Ownage

A C E

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice fight but.. You didn't want to do the rules I asked for which is why it was 1def all off. Also by saying unit do you mean our high levels... Because no high levels were on besides like 3 :rolleyes:

Also for clarification it was a 30min prep for our apps so they can get events in (7/20 people were apps just learning how to prep). You really should not be that proud lol.

LOL! Who still plays this game

looks like sam is mad

goodjob eop doing work

Can't wait to see what TLP does this Summer.

cloudy with a chance of ******** on cpr and havoc when they merge, tb's locked and loaded.

IF that ever happened my friend, you'd be in trouble. #1 P2P matched wouldn't even be a thought in your mind. But, you can keep dreaming, because it isn't going to happen. We won't close or merge, you must not know me.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

sam u silly, why didn't u just ask for another round/redo? :confused:

You logged/left like you had black friday shopping to do. Plus I was offline on irc for 5 minutes+ lmao.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Don't think you'd want to re-do the 3rd round a 3rd time either. taking 10 minutes to sit 2 people and still be +3 was just ridiculous though. It's a PKRI for a reason.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

and still no proof.. we'll see you this weekend.

Ok? You're big.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

a 22 year old taking this game more serious than a new comer cause his net got hit offline for a minute max by Alexs' booter.

unexpected

Edit:

Wow, TLP and EoP are going to take all my sunday action, Havoc AND CPR now? Damn...

Leaving topics will be made soon, I don't even know if I want to pay for the sets my spy is about to loose, ****.

But, great job EoP on this fine past Thursday, achievements were made.

dF v44 Hy v2

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Was a fun prep, and Sam how would eop get hold of any CPR members ip addresses rofl?

People do go to other teamspeaks and do visit other clan forums ya know.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

I wouldn't spend any of my time hitting small clans if your clan actually fought us in a clean 1v1 for once.. Not gonna happen anytime soon when your boyfriends hold your hands but whenever you want to you know where you can find me.

Only reason we'll hit CPR this weekend is for the smack this idiot is talking.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I wouldn't spend any of my time hitting small clans if your clan actually fought us in a clean 1v1 for once.. Not gonna happen anytime soon when your boyfriends hold your hands but whenever you want to you know where you can find me.

1.stop acting like you're big cause you aren't

2.why haven't you declared yet? you told me you were gonna like 5months ago owait cause you guys are back to slumping already

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/fi...you-mad-tho.jpg

Proud Honored Ex MM

2.why haven't you declared yet? you told me you were gonna like 5months ago owait cause you guys are back to slumping already

Why declare when we can slap you around on the weekends m8, common sense now.

Stay on topic please.

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Don't think you'd want to re-do the 3rd round a 3rd time either. taking 10 minutes to sit 2 people and still be +3 was just ridiculous though. It's a PKRI for a reason.

just bcuz u got steam rolled samantha doesn't mean u have to retaliate like this. :verymad:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

This topic needs some moderation.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Why declare when we can slap you around on the weekends m8, common sense now.

Stay on topic please.

ye but do you?no. common sense now m8 your clans already back to slumping

Proud Honored Ex MM

BRB calling Inu

@itz true g; y wud the #1 clan declare on the #2 clan? makes sense if u put it the other way around

so when r u/mm gonna declare on foe?

:D

Why didnt you guys just redo round 3?

that's what we're saying lol, they didn't ask for one

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Why declare when we can slap you around on the weekends m8, common sense now

Stay on topic please.

Oh my, i didn't realize Itz True G's mommy gave him his computer back...

Pretty sure that clans that think they're big claim to be big. EOP's boasted quality and efficiency, not numbers. If you feel like they need to declare on you and win ONE fight to be declared better than you, but instead they just have fun and make your clan look like a riot of AIDS spamming these forums, then in this situation i think it places you in the "youmadbro?" category, as well as merely serve as an attestment that just because you try to make rules for people to follow, AND you think you're the best of the best because you're the only one who wins them... Then how can you even argue?

EOP has obviously been intent on having fun weekend trips that smash the opposition by their code of honor, with themselves and themselves ONLY (no green mains), and judging by the vids and topics the past few months, they appear to have succeeded to me.

The real question here is, based on your own classification of "#1" and the refusal of other clans to accept your terms, doesnt that seem to insinuate that you are not in fact the better clan since you can't win save under your own rules?

And even then, do you always win under your own rules?

EOP has boasted to be a PKING clan. One that is pure and alone, and they have done a marvelous job of backing it up. They've even done events following YOUR clan's rules and won.

Perhaps they are the big guys here.

"If you can't beat them, you sure as hell better get to where you can, cause unless you join them they're going to make you feel like the scum that god pooped out after he created hell"

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Why declare when we can slap you around on the weekends m8, common sense now

Stay on topic please.

Oh my, i didn't realize Itz True G's mommy gave him his computer back...

Pretty sure that clans that think they're big claim to be big. EOP's boasted quality and efficiency, not numbers. If you feel like they need to declare on you and win ONE fight to be declared better than you, but instead they just have fun and make your clan look like a riot of AIDS spamming these forums, then in this situation i think it places you in the "youmadbro?" category, as well as merely serve as an attestment that just because you try to make rules for people to follow, AND you think you're the best of the best because you're the only one who wins them... Then how can you even argue?

EOP has obviously been intent on having fun weekend trips that smash the opposition by their code of honor, with themselves and themselves ONLY (no green mains), and judging by the vids and topics the past few months, they appear to have succeeded to me.

The real question here is, based on your own classification of "#1" and the refusal of other clans to accept your terms, doesnt that seem to insinuate that you are not in fact the better clan since you can't win save under your own rules?

And even then, do you always win under your own rules?

EOP has boasted to be a PKING clan. One that is pure and alone, and they have done a marvelous job of backing it up. They've even done events following YOUR clan's rules and won.

Perhaps they are the big guys here.

"If you can't beat them, you sure as hell better get to where you can, cause unless you join them they're going to make you feel like the scum that god pooped out after he created hell"

Tl;dr

Oh my, i didn't realize Itz True G's mommy gave him his computer back... anybody wanna tell me what this is supose to mean r[]fl can tell this guys a retard but meh

Proud Honored Ex MM