Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs MM P2P Prep

Evo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny because this prep was supposed to be a confidence boost to MM and help get there midweek activity going.

Good job TLP, was very suprised the 3rd round came that close, especially after the tragedy that happened to MM in Round 1 and 2

Funny because I'm pretty sure we all knew we were going to lose. We wanted some practice in clw since it's been so long since doing it, so why not practice against the best? MM might have lost pretty badly but at least the people there learned something from it, it's a prep lol that's the point of it.

I wasn't there though, I went to the amusement park :(

GJ TLP

The point of a prep is to show the quality of members which one clan has. It shows that numbers don't mean everything and hopefully you learned from that ass whoopin', reminds 2 months back when you challenged TLP for a 1 hour P2P prep on Pw because you were banned from their irc, and look what happened to your ass. RIP.

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Funny because this prep was supposed to be a confidence boost to MM and help get there midweek activity going.

Good job TLP, was very suprised the 3rd round came that close, especially after the tragedy that happened to MM in Round 1 and 2

Funny because I'm pretty sure we all knew we were going to lose. We wanted some practice in clw since it's been so long since doing it, so why not practice against the best? MM might have lost pretty badly but at least the people there learned something from it, it's a prep lol that's the point of it.

GJ TLP

The point of a prep is to show the quality of members which one clan has. It shows that numbers don't mean everything and hopefully you learned from that ass whoopin', reminds 2 months back when you challenged TLP for a 1 hour P2P prep on Pw because you were banned from their irc, and look what happened to your ass. RIP.

The point of a prep is to practice... The wildy is for killing.

Only EOP would think CW is the place to prove how "good" your clan is lol.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

GJ TLP

I'm sorry that you think it's all opts that make a clan good, sure enough EoP kicks your ass in the wild, as well as only proves that we have better quality members when we meet you in matched Cw. The question is what are you trying to prove?

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

I'm an MM fan through and through, but that prep/mini or whatever you want to call it was amazing. TLP really mastered organisation and team work.

The first round had some verrrrry close calls, but 51 start 51 end... Impressive to say the least.

I don't pay much attention to minis unless it's MM, but I guess if I wanna watch some good ones I know where to go looking. ;)

On one hand I hope TLP grows a bit more so it can hold its own in the Wilderness, and on the other I hope it stays as is because you guys have a perfect formation.

Whatever the case, good job TLP, and chin up Mayhem Makers. We still love you! :P

lmao wow

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

GJ TLP

It is where you show how good your clan is... In CLW there is no mains and if its matched even playing ground. All this prep showed is that MM is all #"s

GJ TLP

It is where you show how good your clan is... In CLW there is no mains and if its matched even playing ground. All this prep showed is that MM is all #"s

You miss a lot of stuff doing it in CLW tbh. Such as returning, strategy (pushing, etc)

I think CLW does take a certain amount of skill, but the Wilderness proves things such as loyalty and dedication too.

Call it 50/50. MM didn't have the strategy here. But imagine this was the perfect Wilderness day (whatever that is) with no crashes, matched opts to start off with. It would've been different.

Unfortunately it's much harder to prove stuff in the Wilderness these days because so many people are up themselves and decide to ruin the fun of hundreds of people for a 5 minute ego trip and a topic which is forgotten 2 weeks later.

i like prepping, :)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I'm an MM fan through and through, but that prep/mini or whatever you want to call it was amazing. TLP really mastered organisation and team work.

The first round had some verrrrry close calls, but 51 start 51 end... Impressive to say the least.

I don't pay much attention to minis unless it's MM, but I guess if I wanna watch some good ones I know where to go looking. ;)

On one hand I hope TLP grows a bit more so it can hold its own in the Wilderness, and on the other I hope it stays as is because you guys have a perfect formation.

Whatever the case, good job TLP, and chin up Mayhem Makers. We still love you! :P

we own in the wildy. Either we pull high and rape foe and mm which we always do whenever our pulls are high enough. or low and rape whoever is pulling the same as us.

we own in the wildy. Either we pull high and rape foe and mm which we always do whenever our pulls are high enough. or low and rape whoever is pulling the same as us.

wat

when did u beat mm in the wildy

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

wat

By him saying whenever they pull high, I'd put my bet on the last time they pulled high.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

GJ TLP

says a rank in the clan that claims they can only lose their spot in a clw fullout, no matter how many times they get smacked in the wild.

also why are you a clan leader lil overseer :squid:

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

wat

all the time

Always miss these friday preps :(

looks like tlp is still quite the masters of clan-wars, nice topic aswell.

I hope to prep you again soon, hopefully midweek(if u do midweek preps idk?), that would be sweet.

oh and I hope you have enough confidence to do dung on now :P

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..