Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defence

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job.

Eruption Of Pures

Mains:

Pink_Clay - 35 def

T7emon_Arrow - 30 def

Berryful - 33 def

Nish_0wnz_Pk - 31 def

Idefine_Pro - 33 def

De4th_Snr - 30 def

Tayyab - 31 def

Fudg3p4ck3r - 30 def

L_Sejoyo_L - 30 def

Im_Cronic_Ko - 31 def

X_Wast3d - 34 def

L_Big_Papi_L - 30 def

Ashh - 31 def

Naruto921784 - 30 def

Nzs_Rambo - 33 def

Happening - 31 def

Im_Max - 34 def

Don_Leech - 31 def

Addydaddy - 32 def

Rampage_Hard - 31 def

Lead_Slugs - 33 def

I_Sr_Ae_L - 32 def

you forgot milky unquested 35def

and nathan unquested 30def :down: also half of these kids you named arnt even full quested like hc is 27def not 30 :thumbsup: so they basicly just trained their last few def lvls on npc's

qOY7v.png

Lol? You have people in your clan who have unquested 20 defence and are lvl 70s... Nice? So I don't know why you are making these topics, complaining about defence levels. If you can't beat them, join them. Or, you can carry on making topics and wasting your time. It's your choice

if you weren't retarded there called FA members, and there quested 20def LOL otherwise p0ke wnt accept 20def

qOY7v.png

Yeh I would agree that the higher the defence level, the less fun the warring for everyone.

However the defence bonus difference between 30 and 40 defence is much larger then 20 and 30. Can't compare the 2 really.

And the reason 20 was accepted into pure clans isn't because of rune gloves. Mith has been largely accepted for like 5 years or so.

Love how you write an essay on 30 defence without even mentioning the offensive effects of turmoil.

Any pure with turmoil will outhit an acc with 1-27 def around the same cb. If you can't see that... you're blind.

What about addy in f2p because mith was already pushing it. There's no offensive stats for 30 defence in f2p. And the difference between robes and addy is obv. Whatever tho, clans with high defence averages don't make it very far anyways, oddly enuff lol.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

^^^

Turm pures are mostly P2P. The ones i know anyways wouldn't give two shts about attending f2p events lol. I wouldn't complain about clans acceptn turm accounts as they arent the problem. Just the ones that accept unquested defence. That just sickens me and i can agree.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Who cares... The reason why people makes pures is to have a advantage over your opponent.

- About 4+ Years ago 1 def was the ideal pure because it had the best advantages to kill your opponent.

- Once PVP came out more 20def pures were made because of vesta/slayer helms were the bigger advantage on your opponent.

- In 2010 Turmoil came out, and more people made them because it's a advantage on your opponent. It's still pure because you made a account for a specific reason to have a advantage over your opponent. If you were not pure we would all still be on your mains with 99def.

- Next year if another update comes where you can use new armors/weapons for 35-39 def. I guarantee you will see them in clans because it gives you advantage over your opponent.

Being 1 def vs someone who is 45 def does not mean you are better. You make your accounts for specific reasons to get the advantage on your opponent. 13th is 1def, and I know for a fact the guy never pk's anymore because it sucks. 1def Maxed Out was good back then, but it's horrible now which is why pures must change with the times... So we can actually have a community.

Stop bitching about def, and what some 15 year old thinks of your clans. Your objective is to have fun, and do what you like. The reason why the pure community is so **** now... It's because everyone got older, and everyones thinks way to much about the dam game. Stop thinking so much, and have fun.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Love how you write an essay on 30 defence without even mentioning the offensive effects of turmoil.

Any pure with turmoil will outhit an acc with 1-27 def around the same cb. If you can't see that... you're blind.

I'm not even talking about Turmoil, I'm talking about the people who are actually just 30 defence for addy. Go check every 30 defence member in the Pure Community and I'm willing to bet at least 25% aren't quested.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg