Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bloody Vikingz saturday's day out

Bv K I N G

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel bad for idiot leaders like you that make this community look like a bunch of leaders with 3 balls and 2 sacks. I mean , NOBODY takes you seriously because of idiotic , false information that you give us on EVERY1 of your aftermath topics. I mean seriously , didn't you guys close ? wtf.... Ive seen alot of great masser clan leaders but your just some childish kid that say youmad when the obvious reason for that saying is because Bv is mad that no1 on Pw likes them at all.

-And this is for the mods that like deleting my comments , Im not trying to flame them , I speak the truth but i guess that a foreign language to yall.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Yo, Foe EoP and MM. I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish but bv is one of the best clans of all time! ONE OF THE BEST CLANS OF ALL TIME!!

Bv #1 clearly, apping soon as I get reqs on my babypure.

4charlie.png

110521205106.png

?????????????

Lol.

Willy killing anyone Combat level 75-105 like a boss.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Yo, Foe EoP and MM. I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish but bv is one of the best clans of all time! ONE OF THE BEST CLANS OF ALL TIME!!

Bv #1 clearly, apping soon as I get reqs on my babypure.

Hi kanye west

I just feel bad for idiot leaders like you that make this community look like a bunch of leaders with 3 balls and 2 sacks. I mean , NOBODY takes you seriously because of idiotic , false information that you give us on EVERY1 of your aftermath topics. I mean seriously , didn't you guys close ? wtf.... Ive seen alot of great masser clan leaders but your just some childish kid that say youmad when the obvious reason for that saying is because Bv is mad that no1 on Pw likes them at all.

-And this is for the mods that like deleting my comments , Im not trying to flame them , I speak the truth but i guess that a foreign language to yall.

some1 is jalous and mad :whistling:

bvking-2.png
2a7tohs.jpg