Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The usual Saturday Shenanigans

Aly

already making mm topics i see

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure what FOE is arguing about... How could we of possibly gotten a fall in like that above CA without them being cleared...

I remember a time when if you died you stayed at lumby until the fight was over, none of this returning bull. GF's today guys.

EOP, good to see you're back in your hole of mediocrity.

...its hard to get a fall in..? mm really good at pking guys

and your saying mm never returned before they brought in the dieing to edge? ******* LOL, mm at its best

wondered why you pulled out of ca, you was trying to claim a win lol'd

obviously since you guys were cleared, you guys don't know when to accept a loss, so you all return, literally all of you with full invs of food whereas we had low food from clearing you. The fight was over. We were going to 13 ports because the rest of the foe idiots in altar were running around buying time and hugging us off so that foe could return 5 steps from edgeville. When we fight you guys in p2p, its always right next to a return method also. Stop using safety nets and fight like men. Returning in clan wars used to be viewed negatively, and thats how it should still be, because it causes **** like this.

oo20nv.png

cleared at ca + 18s then waiting for us to hit a bank and wait at lvl 5 to kill a couple of us.

edit:110522113140.png

L0000000L

"clear it"

Obviously shows you were close to being cleared. Thanks for pointing that out.

l000l ''they still at ca''

Thanks for the comments, mad FOE kids will be mad. Not sure why but we realize this is just a game and if you going to play the return card then finish out the fight right?

Let's see what today brings.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

just saying you guys were probably on top inside alter, but the fight was clearly not over as you see in the vid where it says ''returners #1'' that was just the foe coming out of the alter, return #2 was the first return group as you guys were cutting off entrance to ca so we held returners back, then after that you guys lost it.

was a goodfight imo but your wrong to claim a win, cya tonight

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Thanks for the comments, mad FOE kids will be mad. Not sure why but we realize this is just a game and if you going to play the return card then finish out the fight right?

Let's see what today brings.

Sorry Richard but you always say its just a game but you are the one who left Foe just because they started to accept 30 def. You were raging when this happened. You left all your freinds behind just because one change in A GAME.

Thought it was just a game?

10pdfkn.jpg

Scotty I respect you a person, but I have no friends in this game. Laugh at it, I talk to people but do I call them friends? No, I leave those friends for irl because this is a game, I can careless what happens lol. And sure I have runescape mates, but do I miss them hell no, I grew away from the game and clan enough to be ready to leave. Did I rage? Nope I simply left then you guys make me out the bad guy.

Thanks Scotty good luck with college and life, again I still respect you.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org