Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Meh just another saturday was fun ~ with vid

walli

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fights with both clans clumped in the altar with same return paths. Holding down

the backside of altar with a nice snipe unit and scims out on those who come into us

we hold out ground. Cleared the southeast group we work on the rest. During this fight, MM did pull ahead and had a nice advantage. However, Foe never to give up a fight returned with

everything they could and had to fight for their clan! For some unknown and slightly retarded

reason, MM leaders made a call to push out of CA. This gave us a change to regroup and organize

into two good groups, the CA fighters and then our return group. This gave us a huge upperhand

because it made us able to sandwhich them and push them onto 18 portals were we cleared their

final stand off. We then made our way to edge bank where MM had massed at level 1-2 near edge.

But we had no intention of fighting them there, so the fight was over.

SHOUT OUT TO BEN, BAWAGE, FOR PKING 1.5M FROM KILLING SOME KID FOR CORRUPT SCIM!

foe cleared, mm leaving the scene so we didn't have to fight idiots in scimitar+mith/addy with full invents of food, when we were low on food from clearing the initial pile. If you're dead, stay dead. Take the loss.

oo20nv.png

haha_oh_wow.jpg

Ye it's pretty funny indeed that your clan is pulling 75 out of a 205 memberslist.

I don't find that funny at all. I actually like the idea of that happening. Shows that more people are going out on Saturdays and actually enjoying the real world :yes::)

Good fights with both clans clumped in the altar with same return paths. Holding down

the backside of altar with a nice snipe unit and scims out on those who come into us

we hold out ground. Cleared the southeast group we work on the rest. During this fight, MM did pull ahead and had a nice advantage. However, Foe never to give up a fight returned with

everything they could and had to fight for their clan! For some unknown and slightly retarded

reason, MM leaders made a call to push out of CA. This gave us a change to regroup and organize

into two good groups, the CA fighters and then our return group. This gave us a huge upperhand

because it made us able to sandwhich them and push them onto 18 portals were we cleared their

final stand off. We then made our way to edge bank where MM had massed at level 1-2 near edge.

But we had no intention of fighting them there, so the fight was over.

SHOUT OUT TO BEN, BAWAGE, FOR PKING 1.5M FROM KILLING SOME KID FOR CORRUPT SCIM!

foe cleared, mm leaving the scene so we didn't have to fight idiots in scimitar+mith/addy with full invents of food, when we were low on food from clearing the initial pile. If you're dead, stay dead. Take the loss.

That's why you regrouped at hollow tree and waited for us to come down from clearing you guys

May 13th indeed. Great job, fullout in the near future?

hopefully.

yeah maybe you'll kill one of us this time :thumbsup:

we killed more than one person last time

nice try though :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

hopefully.

edit: sorry sir, you are correct, you killed 3 of us. Maybe you'll kill more than three of us this time! is that better?

hopefully.

edit: sorry sir, you are correct, you killed 3 of us. Maybe you'll kill more than three of us this time! is that better?

We killed more than 3 people last time as well..

Refer to the first two rounds of the war :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

51-0 lol

topic's about saturday trip not sure how an xmas full out relates to this

ty for fights

not really sure how a fight with a clan that isn't foe relates either? walli said he "hopes" to get a full out and I was just pointing out what happened last time...

butt hurt?

hopefully.

yeah maybe you'll kill more than three us this time :thumbsup:

better?

It was 85v100 and they killed 3 of you.

You were 51v51 and couldn't kill 1.

I don't think you're in any position to be laughing at anyones results qtpie.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

51-0 lol

topic's about saturday trip not sure how an xmas full out relates to this

ty for fights

not really sure how a fight with a clan that isn't foe relates either? walli said he "hopes" to get a full out and I was just pointing out what happened last time...

butt hurt?

na not really my clan won a 1v1 against yours today though

shout out to your boi Fwiendship gotta love the mains

might wanna practice bridding instead of trolling on here

hopefully.

better?

was also a prep not a full out, but you're in EOP. you are in no position to talk about anything pure related babycakes

lmfao at mm saying they won the 2nd fight, the got pushed from c/a to 18 ports to 13 ports to lvl 3 and then claim a win? lmfaooooooooooooo

double post. and yea we totally got pushed so hard we had to fall in on 13th and walk away

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

hopefully.

better?

ur clan ran all day i dont think u can say anything either