Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sudden Death vs Calamity 30 Minute Prep!

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

15vf55.jpg

Friday wasn't turning out to be the best day of the week as usual. We didn't have a lot at our P2P trip and nobody was really out anyway. Chain approached me asking for a 1 hour prep F2P and I gladly accepted. Calamity peaked at 27 people and won all three wars.

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfGttiNyfu8

Round One

Round One was pretty easy. We held our ground well and had great piling. We won it pretty quickly losing only 4 people.

[CY] Starting - 27

[SD] Starting - 25

[CY] Ending - 23

[SD] Ending 0

Round Two

For Round 2, SD lost a lot of people. Our number advantage really won this for us and we won only losing two people.

[CY] Starting - 27

[SD] Starting - 21

[CY] Ending - 25

[SD] Ending 0

Round Three

For round 3 we decided to have a Matched Opts war. Sudden Death had slightly higher levels than us but our organization stayed strong and we showed no signs of losing. As we were rushing, one SD member logged out but I didn't want to stop our rush just for 1 person as it doesn't really change much. We won losing 4 people.

[CY] Starting - 21

[SD] Starting - 20

[CY] Ending - 17

[SD] Ending - 0

Here are some pictures of the events (More Coming Soon!)

w7n51t.jpg

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

<[CY]Eleqtriq> No posting to ok?

I got ddos'd 10 minutes into gathering.

After the attack was over with this guy pm'd me on irc saying "owned". Playing nice guy I asked him how he got my IP and other stuff like that. I lost the full convo but I had someone who I pm'd it to earliar get it out of their logs.

<frosty`> i alrdy stopped attak

<frosty`> gotta wait till ur port clears

<frosty`> • russia23034592984243 changed the topic to: .ss.stop

<frosty`> 18:26 • [ZAF|00|P|98463] [[email protected]] has joined #watch#

How do we know this guy did it? He hangs out in #lolumad with p0ke's staff. iTap and frosty`/`w1ll` are the ones who do most of the hacking to clans sites under the name "CJD".

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."