Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

bruins going to the stanley cup

0ynxx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do Luongo and you're 7 year-old kid have in common? They're both bed-wetters that you're stuck with for 11 more years.

After a devastating loss to the Boston Bruins, Luongo tried to commit suicide by throwing himself in front of a bus, but the bus went right through his legs! Go BRUINS!

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Death jokes about the other teams goalie? chill out kiddo lol. Luo has an Olympic gold medal, more than you will achieve in your entire life.

Canucks played like they were dumbfounded, had way more tallent than boston but in the end it goes to who wants it more. Funny you never took that bet bro or you'd have won 5m lol w/e ur loss.

Cup will still come up to Canada as 80% of Boston are canadian hockey players. Two are from my hometown (Daniel Paille, and Nathan Horton)

The only ones in this series from Vancouver were Boston players - Lucic and Zach Hamill

And I loved how much Gary Bettman got booed at, made me lol irl.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Death jokes about the other teams goalie? chill out kiddo lol. Luo has an Olympic gold medal, more than you will achieve in your entire life.

Canucks played like they were dumbfounded, had way more tallent than boston but in the end it goes to who wants it more. Funny you never took that bet bro or you'd have won 5m lol w/e ur loss.

Cup will still come up to Canada as 80% of Boston are canadian hockey players. Two are from my hometown (Daniel Paille, and Nathan Horton)

The only ones in this series from Vancouver were Boston players - Lucic and Zach Hamill

And I loved how much Gary Bettman got booed at, made me lol irl.

lol are you still mad that Vancouver couldn't bring the cup where it belongs , in Canada? go bruins go

Everyone knows that most players are from Canada , somewhere around 50 % in the whole league, while the rest are euro and usa, All i got say is , Chara is Slovakian and Thomas is American , go bruins go!

go look at the riot thread its more sad than a silly joke

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

ROFL CANADA SUCKS LOLOLOLOL

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Idk either you can't read or you refuse to. The only two players from vanc were boston players rofl. Vanc isnt even my team so i couldnt care less

NHL doesnt showcase national tallent, nor even city tallent. Most points in the reg season for boston was 4/5 canadian players, 1/5 Czech player. Not a single decent american points-getting player on your team tbh, only notable us player is Tim Tom.

As for the riot, so were pationate for the game? Can't say the same for bandwagoners like you from boston. Try having a cup final in Montreal and the entire city would be on fire with pillaging and looting. Cause we real fans son

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Burning your own city and destroying your international reputation is being passionate?

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

nah this is passion

8loodyarch3r, if Nucks had won they'd have had a much bigger/better celebration than the Hawks last year. Destroying their international reputation? You're a ******* tool, nobody cares about his petty ****.

Get some common sense before you attempt to insult a country. Laugh if you're from the US talking about how good you are at hockey as well. Canada>

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

ignore 8loody ... hes mexican....

I'm going to the parade tomorrow, :NULL:

Also jet or milk , you may want to take a look at this

http://www.quanthockey.com/TS/TS_PlayerNationalities.php

Canadas more at 54% now , usa is rising , hopefully we can get up to 30% one day

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png