Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [5/28/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

ttempl.png

T9i6P.png

Saturday, May 28th, 2011. The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 45 members for their weekly F2P Pk Trip.

tvid.png

Coming Soon

tfi.png

Anti-crashers vs. Crashers

TLP was heading to north stairs and heard about a potential fight that was going to be crashed. The fight was BV against some other clan (EF?). Sure enough while we were walking up, 2 clans passed by us to crash (CP and someone else). I'm not sure exactly who else it was but TLP followed them to the fight and cleared them in no time at all, leaving BV and the other clan to fight in peace.

tmed.png

40906780.png

33678841.png

35316455.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Corrupt Pures

TLP was walking around in a populated world looking for a fight when CP rushed us from the south near bh. We turned around and began to fight. CP was out-spamming us in terms of flash2's but TLP's spam consisted of piling and CP began dropping fast. We heard FI was on their way so we stayed north and sniped all the CP south. FI eventually got there and luckily CP was almost all cleared up and TLP was still north. We ran to north stairs and hopped away, losing only 1 or 2 people to FI.

TLP Starting - 40

CP Starting - 30

TLP Ending - 35 after FI crashed

CP Ending - ~5-10 when FI crashed, got demolished because they were south

tmed.png

27448903.png

99038918s.png

86006921.png

84148073.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality vs. Eruption of Pures

It was getting towards the end of the trip and we heard FI was having a bs fest in the varrock low level wild. Confirming that most other clans were ended or going to end, we decided to head over and join them. TLP rushed in and started doing work on the 20+ FI who were still there.

Later EOP came with around 30 and started fighting. TLP was the last clan standing besides the couple mad FI who were returning to an ended trip.

tmed.png

21306644.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

was fun as ****

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

TLP was heading to north stairs and heard about a potential fight that was going to be crashed. The fight was BV against some other clan (EF?). Sure enough while we were walking up, 2 clans passed by us to crash (CP and someone else). I'm not sure exactly who else it was but TLP followed them to the fight and cleared them in no time at all, leaving BV and the other clan to fight in peace.

thanks for getting cp and ch out of the way ;) we won the fight vs bv after that.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

thanks for getting cp and ch out of the way ;) we won the fight vs bv after that.

no problem

Congratz, love the blue and the anti crashing.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011