Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

badger controls the fatal eruption of mayhem

badger

Ok so this saturday, the only day I log on, i hear a lot about teaming, and how apparently MM and Fi and EoP and CT are getting a little gay or something. I don't know the story, and I don't really give a ****, because everyone teamed today. This is the story of badger, the person who isn't going to lie and be a retard about opts.

Badger+EoP vs MM and FI(not teaming)

So EoP asks me if I can help them on their saturday trip because they know someone as good as me will be more useful than a swiss army knife, so I'm like sure guys.

Fi rushes us, and we win pretty well for 5 seconds, and then a group of MM rushes through FI and another group rushes from our side of the fight.(This is literally 2 seconds in to the fight, I doubt like no one died from either side honestly) Eop gets in to single, because obviously MM and Fi are more focused on us than each other.

we pull south and get the **** out of there.

EoP Starting- 70

fi starting-60

mm starting-?

Round 2-The Terrible Teaming

so now, chilling with eop, we get word that MM AND Fi are standing at gap next to each other not attacking each other(at this point it's a bit obvious whats going, but I won't assume anything because my topic isn't ******** like FI, MM, and CT's.)

So EoP rushes them for god knows what reason, bravery? maybe we'll never find out. Anyways, Ct comes rushing through the gap and starts spamming **** like off red on green etc and killing FI. Eop pushes through the gap a few after CT arrives and kills the rest of FI(and like half of CT invariably) at the vents. At this point we have like 50 left, while MM is still sitting on a strong 70. We try and fight MM but numbers overwhelm us pretty quickly. I'd say we did decent, because at least we lasted a while.

Was a fun fight if you fuckfaces would stop arguing over it and admit your ******* losses

MM Starting-75-80

FI Starting-60

Combined MMFI Force that WASN'T teaming but weren't attacking anyone but EOP-140

EoP Starting-70

CT Starting-55ish

Combined EoPCT Force that WASN'T teaming but weren't attacking anyone besides said above clans-125-130

Endings

MM-I'd say 50ish, whatever they say on their topic is probably inaccurate

FI-like 20 that returned to the fight, FI was mostly cleared by EOPCT.

EoP-0, yes we lost

CT-0(after eop and fi were dead, poor lilguys had to take on a full MM and straggler FI)

110528164839.png

Round 3- The EoP vs MM fight(almost)

ok so finally a 1v1 fight might have become possible, and mm rushed us at ports as we were logging in. It was down to about 50 EoP vs 30 MM at one point, but MM was obviously the faster returner in this one and had stragglers still coming to the fight. MM started to take the lead and CT showed up attacking everyone. Eop ran to the gate and was followed by CT and MM, basically everyone dying.

i'd say the winner was MM before CT showed. just my opinion though, but I WAS at the entire fight(because I never die) so that was just my perspective.

110528170819.png

round 4- MM uses a good tactic 2 win a fight

so now we're like, the **** CT we wanna fite dese men in pink. So we login to a new world in the BH crater and MM comes rushing through spamming go to multi or some ****. So, we went to multi, and the fight began at southwest BH stairs. with MM having the single side advantage, we haul ass down the stairs by the entrance of the rev cave. CT also shows up spamming off war or some ****, but I don't think they actually attacked anyone. at this point it looks like we've won the war, so Eop spreads out like an eagles wings and collects our hard earned scims. All of a sudden, a shitload of MM rushes out of no where, killing like half of EoP stragglers in the process and then turning the the rest of our now weak ass force. I'm assuming you guys were chilling in the rev cave but I could be wrong

Startings/Endings

Eop-65

MM-75ish

endings

Eop-0

MM-60ish

A note to moderators: I would love it if you didn't delete my topic blindly, assuming it's a stupid troll or something. This is the only clear vision of Saturday that doesn't keep it's own clan's public appearence more in mind than what actually happened, and this is giong to be the most accurate topic right now. If you have a problem with it, then please, by all means message Badger on swiftIRC or send me a private message here, telling me what's wrong with my topic.

PS.

don't ******* team *******

that is all

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Step ur game up Fi.

Sucks I can't even call us rivals anymore, too easy :[

Just kidding, was fun stuff , different than the usual. Just hope it doesn't happen again, don't piggy back each other guys thats gay!

Fun saturday in all

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Needs pictures.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

idk if srs

it is serious, read the topic.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

Everyone knows what happened. Both clans are bad.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

every clan that teamed today, including mm, ct, fi, and eop, are bad

-Jay

-Jay

ban this ked

for what? not lying on my topic?

-Jay

-Jay

every clan that teamed today, including mm, ct, fi, and eop, are bad

Lol we didn't team, we went for Fi, MM attacked us. So we gave them some of their own medicine.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Proof we didn't team with EOP, and that Fi was cleared. MM proceed to attack us after Fi is cleared

No editing at all, just the PCR file with some captions, for all of you idiots who say we got cleared / attacked MM with EOP.

Fi was helping MM fight EOP before we arrived, we wanted to make it fair so we seperated Fi from the fight and cleared them ourselves. I put in the part where we rushed in too, you see Fi attacking EOP.

Now shut up, por favor.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

The 3rd fight was wierd we got told Fi was at the stairs so we walked up, as we got there we saw a ton of people coming down the stairs, so we spammed "Off" and anyone who attacked us died o.O.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

you're in eop, kinda defeats the no ******** factor :-p

please, enlighten me on what is false in my topic

-Jay

-Jay

I ******* love you, my **** is magnetized towards you.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Eop and foe would of destroyed MM and FI without question

ok, irrelevant

-Jay

-Jay